First Name
Izzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Jeep JKU, 2022 Cyber Orange 4Dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I fear the 37"S with the Hoss 1.0. I am running 2" of lift and Goodyear Duratracs in 35"s and have had no issues with the M190 or the Tie rod ends (But I carry spares and tools) while wheeling. I was going to go to 37"s if I could find a set no heavier than the Goodyear's but there is still rotational mass to consider.
Sponsored

Oldhippie

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, ā€˜1928 model A, ā€œ23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Iā€™m with snacktimeā€¦4ā€ of lift on a non Sasquatch is at the max (maybe over) for the CVs and 37ā€s are ā€œa lotā€ for the 190 but on the street it should live ok for awhile if ya donā€™t ā€œbeat on itā€ (I would at least put RC bushings in the rack)ā€¦lots of folks are doing it..just donā€™t expect OE reliability or warrantyā€¦

Fordified1

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜15 Mustang ecoboost, 4wd Excursion, ā€˜69 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Alternative would be 2ā€ suspension lift and 2ā€ body lift. If bumper gaps donā€™t bother you too much. That can be remedied also. Keeps suspension angles closer to stock.

Black_Stallion13

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So basically the title of this thread should be ā€œbest way to make my daily driver the worst possible daily driverā€ lol

BlueWaffle

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 bronco, and a trio of 80s GM's.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So basically the title of this thread should be ā€œbest way to make my daily driver the worst possible daily driverā€ lol
..I have 3.73s and 35"s.. literally nothing wrong with how it drives as a daily or performs offroad.

That being said.. wheelin is slow and rocky up here. So it's mostly a 4low affair.. my opinion might be different if I wheeled in 4h.
Sponsored