Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 Dr IS MIC Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Cpl questions about 4 door Big Bend and LED lighting. Are LED headlights standard? The big bend 4 door adds LED fog lights so I would assume LED headlights are standard. Daytime running lights in this model look to be non LED though.

Looks like you need to get to outer banks or higher for the really cool looking "signature LED" lighting for front and taillights, but curious as to what the Big Bend 4 door lighting situation is.
Sponsored

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thanks for starting this...I was beginning to wonder if I was the only one going with Big Bend...especially in Colorado!
I'M GOING WITH A BIG BEND AS WELL!! A DAILY DRIVER.....99.99% ON THE ROADS IN NORTHERN ILLINOIS! JUST WANTING THE CREATURE-COMFORT STUFF, LIKE HEATED SEATS AND REMOTE START AND THE MID PACKAGE! HARD TOP TOO!

ndegnan1992

Big Bend
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This might be a stupid question, but I was hoping for some clarification. When comparing the trims the Big Bend lists the heated seats and the reload start (with auto) right under the name. Now when I read it there it seems like those specific features are included with or without the purchase of the mid package... am I missing something here?

I was planning on buying the mid, but really only for those two specific items. If it already comes standard I just saved some money.

C3731073-7739-4546-9E26-C0239656A1E3.jpeg

Proudy202

Black Diamond
First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This might be a stupid question, but I was hoping for some clarification. When comparing the trims the Big Bend lists the heated seats and the reload start (with auto) right under the name. Now when I read it there it seems like those specific features are included with or without the purchase of the mid package... am I missing something here?

I was planning on buying the mid, but really only for those two specific items. If it already comes standard I just saved some money.

Ford Bronco Big Bend Bronco Thread C3731073-7739-4546-9E26-C0239656A1E3
That's how I read it...that'd be good as I also only want the mid package for those 2!!!

Sponsored

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

did ford just add this???? bc thatā€™s super clutch for us too.

C3731073-7739-4546-9E26-C0239656A1E3.jpeg

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tangent27

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 VW Passat 2013 Road King 1987 BMW e30
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I hope this is the case. That might be closer to justifying the price of BB but knowing Ford itā€™s probably a mistake.

Trigger

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Silverado/2022 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Big Bend 2DR Manual. Carbonized Gray (I think). Good looks and enough tech to work for me. Don't need all the drivers aides, don't rock crawl and budget is a concern. With two in college and two in HS, I want a 2DR to dissuade the kids from coming with us :cool:. Eventual tow behind vehicle with RV. It'll be a daily driver and hunting rig. Don't think I need the Squatch. Don't think I need any lockers (right??). Lots of talk about the aux switches, am I missing out by not getting them?

Last edited:

Proudy202

Black Diamond
First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
am I missing out by not getting them?
That depends on if you plan on adding accessories! Having the wiring and switches pre run for lights etc is awesome, saves drilling holes into the dash and tearing the interior out to run it yourself, plus Ford are going to fuse it all into a there own dedicated fuses...it'll just be so much neater.

Sponsored

qnet

Big Bend
First Name
Quentin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2, Jeep Wrangler JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Big Bend 2DR Manual. Carbonized Gray (I think). Good looks and enough tech to work for me. Don't need all the drivers aides, don't rock crawl and budget is a concern. With two in college and two in HS, I want a 2DR to dissuade the kids from coming with us :cool:. Eventual tow behind vehicle with RV. It'll be a daily driver and hunting rig. Don't think I need the Squatch. Don't think I need any lockers (right??). Lots of talk about the aux switches, am I missing out by not getting them?
The aux switches are nice in case you want to add accessories in the future. I definitely will be getting those. I just hope they're a standalone option, and not packaged with something else like Jeep does.

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Big bend is probably what I will end up getting. The big bend + mid package gives me almost everything I want, just wish there was also an upgraded seat option. Never been a fan of cloth seats and going up in trim level might push me out of my budget
First I thought I just want Base Trim, now I am inclining towards Big Bend as the price difference is about 3K between Base and BB. How much would you thing Mid Pkg would be? any ideas?

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
First I thought I just want Base Trim, now I am inclining towards Big Bend as the price difference is about 3K between Base and BB. How much would you thing Mid Pkg would be? any ideas?
It's not apples to apples but I think a good base point would be the 301A package in the Mustang.

The gives mustang sync 3, dual climate control, drive modes, 9 speaker audio and is a 2k option on the Mustang. Mid package has similar content + a little more so I would guess 3-3500

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's not apples to apples but I think a good base point would be the 301A package in the Mustang.

The gives mustang sync 3, dual climate control, drive modes, 9 speaker audio and is a 2k option on the Mustang. Mid package has similar content + a little more so I would guess 3-3500
I just donā€™t understand why ford would charge 3k for the mid package when you could just get the black diamond with marine grade vinyl for cheaper
Sponsored