First Name
Cristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I reserved a 2-door Big Bend cause I love the way those rims look tbh. Ima get mine with the 2.7, Sucks that I can’t get it with a manual.
Sponsored

Ride Em Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Liberty Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I want the LED Fog Lights and both the LED Headlamps with LED Signature Lighting and the LED Taillights. That is one reason that I am looking at the Big Bend - all three are available - for a cost of course. Fog lights are standard, signature lighting is optional, and BLIS is optional (and I understand that BLIS comes with the LED taillights).

toystwo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche, Tracker, S-10, 911, GTI, Volt, 528i
Your Bronco Model
Base
This might be a stupid question, but I was hoping for some clarification. When comparing the trims the Big Bend lists the heated seats and the reload start (with auto) right under the name. Now when I read it there it seems like those specific features are included with or without the purchase of the mid package... am I missing something here?

I was planning on buying the mid, but really only for those two specific items. If it already comes standard I just saved some money.

C3731073-7739-4546-9E26-C0239656A1E3.jpeg
I think it’s pretty clear from the other places these options are discussed on the Ford site and the option build info that has been discoverd (see separate dedicated threads) that BB only makes those options available - i.e., you can pay extra for them. They are not available on the Base. I agree that piece you quoted is poorly worded. But we won’t know absolutely for sure until build/price.

AKaye

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Corvette Grand Sport, 2005 Ford Focus SES
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Patiently waiting to see a test bronco without the 8" touch screen in the infotainment center stack. If it looks as bad as some of the other Ford cars with the tiny 3" screen for the backup camera then I may have to get the mid package.

Unless they make the backup camera com through the instrument panel screen ?

toystwo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Patiently waiting to see a test bronco without the 8" touch screen in the infotainment center stack. If it looks as bad as some of the other Ford cars with the tiny 3" screen for the backup camera then I may have to get the mid package.

Unless they make the backup camera com through the instrument panel screen ?
Not sure what you mean — 8” is standard; 12 inch is the upgrade

Last edited:

Sponsored

accord77

Big Bend
First Name
joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 acura tlx awd
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Had to start a Big Bend thread. Wife and i put the deposit down on a 4 door, 7 speed Big Bend. Looks like we'll go with velocity blue and i want to see the pricing on the hardtop options. We aren't huge offroaders, but would like the capability and some comfort features. Seemed like the good spot to go. Anyone else looking at the Big Bend?
I'm also getting Big Bend. it will be all white all around, silver color grille, sasquatch option, and since the seats are cloth it will be change to Katzkin leather Autumn color. so mainly it will look like a Sahara or a G550 but better looking can't wait.

Ford Bronco Big Bend Bronco Thread 69DB054B-E05F-425F-B335-6AACC62722C6

49F5B29C-7707-49CB-8385-CCD86CCDF423.jpeg

Last edited:

AKaye

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Corvette Grand Sport, 2005 Ford Focus SES
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Not sure what you mean 8” is standard; 12 inch is the upgrade
It does not list the 8" screen as standard for the BB. Now I suppose it's could be included and the enhanced voice/swipe features are optional. It's unclear to me.

Ford Bronco Big Bend Bronco Thread Screenshot_20200803-220531

toystwo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
It does not list the 8" screen as standard for the BB. Now I suppose it's could be included and the enhanced voice/swipe features are optional. It's unclear to me.
8” is standard on the Base. Every Bronco has at least an 8” screen. There is no smaller screen.

All the equipment shown on the Base is on the BB, so read the base eq and then add on the items shown as being part of BB trim.

Last edited:

toystwo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base

Ride Em Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Liberty Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Comfort and Convenience
Standard

• Remote Keyless Access with Push-Button Start
  • 8-inch Color LCD Instrument Panel
  • Carpeted Flooring Front/Rear
  • Carpeted floor mats, first row
  • Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking
  • Beverage holders, 6 total
  • Sliding Visor Vanity Mirrors (Driver and Front Passenger)
  • Terrain Management System (TMS) with 6 G.O.A.T. Modes
  • Overhead Console with Front Map Lights
  • Manual day/night rearview mirror
  • Powerpoints (12V) – Two – Front Center Floor Console (1) and Cargo Area (1)
  • Dual Smart Charging USB Ports - Type C + Std A, Front Row
  • Dual Smart Charging USB Ports - Type C + Std A, Second Row (Back of Center Floor Console)
  • Leather-wrapped steering wheel with Bronco Badge, cruise and audio controls Open image overlay for Leather-wrapped steering wheel with Bronco Badge, cruise and audio controls
  • Manual tilt and telescoping steering column
  • Front Row: Center Floor Console Armrest, Glove Box, Media Bin, Overhead Console with Sunglasses Storage* Open image overlay for Front Row: Center Floor Console Armrest, Glove Box, Media Bin, Overhead Console with Sunglasses Storage*
  • Front Row window controls: One-Touch Up/Down Feature. Located in front area of the Center Floor Console
  • Second Row window contros (4-door): Located in the back side of the Center Floor Console

Sponsored

PELS82

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Maybe i misunderstood your complaint? Yes softtop is an option on the Wildtrak but it comes stock with the hardtop tho.
Sponsored