Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Had to start a Big Bend thread. Wife and i put the deposit down on a 4 door, 7 speed Big Bend. Looks like we'll go with velocity blue and i want to see the pricing on the hardtop options. We aren't huge offroaders, but would like the capability and some comfort features. Seemed like the good spot to go. Anyone else looking at the Big Bend?
Sponsored

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Big bend is probably what I will end up getting. The big bend + mid package gives me almost everything I want, just wish there was also an upgraded seat option. Never been a fan of cloth seats and going up in trim level might push me out of my budget

OP
OP
5280Bronco

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Big bend is probably what I will end up getting. The big bend + mid package gives me almost everything I want, just wish there was also an upgraded seat option. Never been a fan of cloth seats and going up in trim level might push me out of my budget
Definitely. We're ok with cloth, but the mid package and a hard top would be the options we would add.

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Definitely. We're ok with cloth, but the mid package and a hard top would be the options we would add.
Same here, I want the hard top too so might need to make sacrifices to see.....really need the build and price to get online

desert_rat

Big Bend
First Name
Leslie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

ever since we learned about the trims, I've planned on getting whatever Big Bend ended up being. I would've liked to get the rock rails, bash plate, rubber floor, and vinyl seats of the Black Diamond trim, but maybe at least the exterior parts can come later on...?
the mid and sasquatch packages are gonna add up fast.
I really wish Ford had the build site online at the same time as reservations! They'd already have $100 from me if only I could price it all out.

edit: reserved the 2 door! and my dealer called me within 30 seconds of clicking the button lol

Last edited:

Sponsored

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

4 door Big Bend ordered here!

Anxiously awaiting info on pricing on the different top options.

PELS82

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
4 door Big Bend reserved here.

as long as pricing lines up i’ll be going for the 2.7 and Sasquatch.

planning on Cactus Gray.

Big Bend w/ Sasquatch seems like a friendly middle area for me. Room for some other mods in time.

Jrod0486

Black Diamond
First Name
Jarrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

2-door Big Bend reserved here.

OP
OP
5280Bronco

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If I go ahead and get one, the Big Bend will be it. I figure by the time you toss some options on it, you'll be looking at 40k and that's about as high as I'm ever going to go on a new vehicle.
That's exactly where we are at. I just can't think of spending much more than 40k for a new vehicle.

Sponsored

gaam

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Big Bend here as well. Will be my first "new" car and don't really want to drop more than 40 on one. Pretty stoked with what the Big Bend offers straight out the gate.

carrellslake

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Had to start a Big Bend thread. Wife and i put the deposit down on a 4 door, 7 speed Big Bend. Looks like we'll go with velocity blue and i want to see the pricing on the hardtop options. We aren't huge offroaders, but would like the capability and some comfort features. Seemed like the good spot to go. Anyone else looking at the Big Bend?
I reserved the Big Bend, 2 door. My budget is 40k and it gives me some room for maybe the Mid package and Rapid Red paint. I have a feeling the Sasquatch package will be at least 5k and I don't plan to do any hardcore offroading, so the Big Bend looks like a good compromise between comfort/tech and offroad ability.

West TN Fly

Big Bend
First Name
John Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I reserved a Big Bend 2dr manual because I wanted the hard top and classic Bronco look. Right now I either want the blue or the graphite. I am curious how much the mid package will add? I am 100% going to put a Yakima rack & basket on this rig.

OP
OP
5280Bronco

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I reserved a Big Bend 2dr manual because I wanted the hard top and classic Bronco look. Right now I either want the blue or the graphite. I am curious how much the mid package will add? I am 100% going to put a Yakima rack & basket on this rig.
Yep, mid package pricing is something that i definitely want to know.

MightyAndrew

Outer Banks
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That's exactly where we are at. I just can't think of spending much more than 40k for a new vehicle.
Same here. Big Bend + Mid Package + 10 Speed Auto.

I am intrigued to see how Ford prices the packages and options. The Outer Banks comes standard with the mid package and the 10 speed auto, so it'll be interesting to see how close that brings me to the Outer Banks' starting price.
Sponsored