Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The more I look at it the more I can't justify more than the Big Bend. I've been pretty set on the Black Diamond but the Big Bend delivers with less price.

I like the idea of the upgraded trail protection on the BD but if I'm being honest I've broken so little on the trail on any other vehicle that I don't think it's necessary.

The vinyl/rubber interior is nice too...but again...not necessary for me.

I also think the grille on the Big Bend is the nicest. I like the look of the steel wheels on the BD but I'll have two sets of tires for any vehicle anyway.

In the end I think saving the ~$4500 going with the Big Bend is worth it.
Sponsored

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The more I look at it the more I can't justify more than the Big Bend. I've been pretty set on the Black Diamond but the Big Bend delivers with less price.

I like the idea of the upgraded trail protection on the BD but if I'm being honest I've broken so little on the trail on any other vehicle that I don't think it's necessary.

I also think the grille on the Big Bend is the nicest. I like the look of the steel wheels on the BD but I'll have two sets of tires for any vehicle anyway.

I keep going back and fourth between the big bend and the outer banks. but realistically iā€™ll stick with the big bend. praying the hard top and mid package is affordable

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

big bend two door looks dope

60F71E8A-F301-46D2-A519-D918C5708DC3.png

Sponsored

Deleted member

You have to order through your dealer
So will the dealer contact you and let you know that its time to order? Then, potentially, you find out at that time that they have dealer fees/ add ons, so you forget it and go to a different dealer? What does that do to your reservation? I am really concerned about some of these dealers capitalizing on the Bronco demand. I know Ford has said "don't do that", but that may not stop some dealers.

Deleted member

OBX doesnt really match what I want. Badlands is an option but again, my upgrades will make it more than a Wildtrak. We need these build calculators!
Absolutely agree, we do need the build calculators asap. I, too, want to know what we're looking at price wise.

Deleted member

I hope so. We really need the build calculators soon.

Sponsored

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I keep going back and fourth between the big bend and the outer banks. but realistically iā€™ll stick with the big bend. praying the hard top and mid package is affordable
That is where I am at as well. I keep looking at everything I want to add to the big bend package, and that pretty much just puts me at the outer banks

100% my bronco will be 4 door, mid package, auto.....basically what the outer banks is.

but until the build and price comes out I keep thinking if I stick with the big bend, then maybe I can also go 2.7 and hardtop lol. If I went OB I would probably have to stick with the 2.3 and soft top bc I would spring for leather lol

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Most likely going 4-door BB, manual, hard-top and mid package (depending on price). I still haven't made a reservation...and at this point I'm not sure if I should just wait until the build and price tool is out to see exactly what I'd be getting with each model.

qnet

Big Bend
First Name
Quentin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2, Jeep Wrangler JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
big bend two door looks dope

Ford Bronco Big Bend Bronco Thread 8-2
Yeah, I really like the look of the Big Bend as it is. I'll be tempted to get the Sasquatch pkg. but, if I'm honest; I will be happy with the BB just as it is in that picture with the area 51 color.
Sponsored