First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I thought Toyo AT2s had been discontinued for a while now? One of my favorite treads
Might be how I got them cheap lol idk discount tire has them
Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nice. I'm debating those same Toyo 285/75R17 tires for a base 2-door, or the Sas Goodyear Territory 315/70R17.

I like the slightly smaller diameter of your Toyo, personally I think that size provides the best match for a larger size which still works reasonable with a stock Bronco setup. But, that Toyo weighs 71 lbs, compared to only 52 lbs for the larger diameter Goodyear tire. So I've been kind of debating which ultimately provides the best ride/performance.

Do you have any photos that show how the edge of the tire lines up with the flare? Inward, even or outward of the flare? What some folks call the "poke".
Would like to make a correction to my earlier comment above, looks like the Toyo 285/75R17 C class tire weight is 59 lbs (per Toyo site). Not the 71 lbs I had earlier mentioned. Still on the heavier side, but a lot better than the 71 lbs I originally thought.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Looks great! Went with this size on my DIYSquatch and no regrets.

Ford Bronco Big Bend Bronco Toyo Tire Upgrade (285/75r17) on Stock Wheels - Installed Photos IMG_6785
Nice. Those are the 285/75R17 size and looks like Cooper Discoverer? Did you do any lift or front leveling kit?

EazyCheezy

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Nice. Those are the 285/75R17 size and looks like Cooper Discoverer? Did you do any lift or front leveling kit?
Thanks! Yep they're the AT3 XLT so the beefiest one. I actually did a Sasquatch take-off install from a 4-door Everglades. These are from before & after the lift when I still had the stock Grabber ATX's on. No leveling kit as I don't mind the factory rake. Gained almost 3" total lift after the tires.

IMG_6741.jpeg

IMG_6742.jpeg
Sponsored