Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not a fan of either option, Bestop has a cross bar, that's a no from me, and Gearshade has those ugly black triangles on the front corners, also a no from me. Hoping for something that's simply just mesh with a rim of some sort. As little visual opstruction as possible when driving open. Beside, GS calls these "pockets", I guess they have zippers? I can't think of a thing I'd ever put there.
Got some more time before the real summer heat hits here. Get with it after market! ;-)
Sponsored

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lucky

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 OB Sasquatch V6 2-Door AMB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

How’s the Bestop? I feel like the middle rob should add some resistance to flapping?
I like it and I do think the middle bar reduces waviness/flapping while driving; how could it not?

The only flapping sounds I get on the highway, are from the four tightening straps at the rear of the Bronco. I could tuck the straps in if I wanted but I actually think they look cool hanging down plus it allows me to hang a flag back there.

Last edited:

Chelada

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The X-ray is simply a GearShade with the Bad Bronco logo printed on it. GearShade does this and then sends them to Bad Bronco. The logo is owned by Bad Bronco and GearShade will not print it for any other customers.

The Stealth is a plain GearShade and Bad Bronco charges a huge vig for seemingly no reason.
After digging a bit more I realized that's what was going on. I do like their logo but I don't know about that much. I'm gonna look more into GearShade and just provide my own graphic.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
As little visual opstruction as possible when driving open. Beside, GS calls these "pockets", I guess they have zippers? I can't think of a thing I'd ever put there.
Got some more time before the real summer heat hits here. Get with it after market! ;-)
Those little corner pockets have zippers and really aren't noticeable. As for functionality, not much use aside from a some light paperwork or a covid mask. 😷

Sponsored

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After digging a bit more I realized that's what was going on. I do like their logo but I don't know about that much. I'm gonna look more into GearShade and just provide my own graphic.
My buddy, @Cat, purchased the GearShade with a custom graphic. Multiple colors and looks fantastic. Hopefully she'll drop in to provide some insight and post a picture.

zedster

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco 2 dr Badlands SAS, '22 F150 PowerBoost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like it and I do think the middle bar reduces waviness/flapping while driving; how could it not?

The only flapping sounds I get on the highway, are from the four tightening straps at the rear of the Bronco. I could tuck the straps in if I wanted but I actually think they look cool hanging down plus it allows me to hang a flag back there.

View attachment 284057
They send hardware so those are folded nicely and attached so they don't hang.

Lucky

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 OB Sasquatch V6 2-Door AMB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

They send hardware so those are folded nicely and attached so they don't hang.
That’s what those things are for, thanks!!

zedster

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mayflower2010

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is the bestop Bimini the same one ford sells on their accessories page? Is that compatible with the hard top…can i put the hard top back on and leave the bimini on? Bestop shows a price increase coming soon on their website…

Sponsored

JTopsUSA

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I stopped at the Ford Dealer that I bought my Bronco from. I am interested in getting a Bimini Top <— I may of spelled that wrong. Anyway the top that was installed on another bronco was super loose and floppy. I would think with the top down that would make a bunch of noise and flop around. Are they installed tight? Are they noisy? What do you think? Should i get fords? Or Gearshade?
Ford Bronco Bimini Top Question tempImageKqOR2Y

Take a look at JTops!
broncosunshades.com

zedster

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

JTopsUSA

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you have a time frame for the 2 door?
Working on it. We take things slow and test, test, test. It must be right or we will not put our name on it! we are on prototype number 5 and still working.

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just gonna say I went with JTops. They look more premium and don't leave any gaps for sun to sneak through. They use US made impregnated color mesh that won't fade. They are a bit more expensive, but I think it's worth the cost difference. And while I can't speak to the quality of customer service you get with the other manufacturers, Mike, the owner of Jtops, called me personally after business hours to answer any questions I had. I pre-ordered right after that call. I'm kind of a sucker for good CS and will support those kinds of businesses when I can.
Sponsored