Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

May downgrade to a bigbend...if that covers the cost of a 2.7 w auto to allow for a sasquatch might do that. wife will be happier...I will be a tad sad.

Badlands is out unless its auto and 2.7 std...to much trim option stacjing for me.
Sponsored

Dr.Z

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I nabbed the following guesses from user Squatch in another thread.

Ford's info regarding the lack of availability for the Sasquatch package for anything but the automatic transmission helped move me (unwillingly) in another direction. From the beginning I wanted to 6-Cylinder 2.7L EcoBoost, but was going to sacrifice that dream for a manual transmission. To have the factory installed tires/wheels/shocks/lift and gears from the Sasquatch package made it feel better. Without that option I'm back to the 2.7 and my wife is happy that I'm building the new Bronco with an automatic transmission. Using Squatch's numbers as a guess, I put a little spreadsheet together on my iPhone last night (probably the last time I try that). I'm expecting more surprises from Ford. Specifically regarding the top. I venture to guess when it comes time to order they'll have a soft top as standard and it will be an up-charge to get the hard top. It's anybody's guess as to what that will run. If I gotta pay for it I hope they'll paint it white for me ?

So, here's my (revised) dream:

Screen Shot 2020-07-16 at 9.10.10 AM.png
That much of an up charge for the 10 speed? It almost seems like ford wants people to go with that option, itā€™d be nice if it is less.

Cooknn

Badlands
First Name
David Cook
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That much of an up charge for the 10 speed? It almost seems like ford wants people to go with that option, itā€™d be nice if it is less.
It's all pure speculation at this point.

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Now with squatch not available with manual I'm torn.

I won't buy a Bronco without the locking rear diff. I REALLY want a front locker but don't know if I can justify going Badlands to get that.

My ultimate build would be base model with manual, lockers and rubber flooring.
Why not wait for the aftermarket for the front? Im sure Arb/Eaton and RCV will have something for the m190.

The Mountain Man

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Expedition, 15 Jetta TDI, 12 Boss 302
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

First post and Iā€™m freaking pumped to be here! Make mine Black Diamond in the Area 51 shade. Received a call from my dealer customer care gal this morning. Seems like they are staying on top of making contacts and what not. Iā€˜m kinda looking forward to the journey ahead. Start to finish, not just the finally driving it home part. Iā€™ll see yā€™all on the road there!

Sponsored

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

May downgrade to a bigbend...if that covers the cost of a 2.7 w auto to allow for a sasquatch might do that. wife will be happier...I will be a tad sad.

Badlands is out unless its auto and 2.7 std...to much trim option stacjing for me.
Looking things over...if I do a badlands all std with hard top as my only added item...I might leave it as my high end out...no squatch as I would 100% happy with 33's (prefer it actually).

coolbreeze

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Can you/someone do this with the 4 door?...BD, Area 51, no squatch? In all available colors would be awesome for comparison. Thanks in advance!

coolbreeze

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

For my purpose, Iā€™d like to see the BD without squatch in 4 door in all colors for comparison.

Sponsored

MCG DAWG

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
In another thread where they've figured out a lot of the build html codes and have configurator pics, someone found this wheel.

I'm extremely hopeful it's the 17 inch Black High Gloss Aluminum Wheel option noted for the BD. I absolutely LOVE this wheel.

Ford Bronco Black Diamond Bronco Thread 1594992572780

dmo1028

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Can you/someone do this with the 4 door?...BD, Area 51, no squatch? In all available colors would be awesome for comparison. Thanks in advance!
Here is the 4DR Area 51 with No Squatch! I'll work on the other colors for you.

Ford Bronco Black Diamond Bronco Thread Area 1
Ford Bronco Black Diamond Bronco Thread Area 2
Ford Bronco Black Diamond Bronco Thread Area 3
Ford Bronco Black Diamond Bronco Thread Area 4
Ford Bronco Black Diamond Bronco Thread Area 5

dmo1028

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

In another thread where they've figured out a lot of the build html codes and have configurator pics, someone found this wheel.

I'm extremely hopeful it's the 17 inch Black High Gloss Aluminum Wheel option noted for the BD. I absolutely LOVE this wheel.

Ford Bronco Black Diamond Bronco Thread Area 5
If I can get that with 33's, that would be my pick for sure if Sasquatch is too expensive!

MCG DAWG

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If I can get that with 33's, that would be my pick for sure if Sasquatch is too expensive!
Same here. I'm getting 33's either factory or dealer installed (they said they'd give me $100 each for the take off tires).