Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sorry for this long rant folks. After dealing with the production delays,due to the Rona,having build date bumped out,then more delays due to commodity shortages, Finally received shipped email 7/21. Now at Day 17 since shipped, dealer informs me on Wed. truck has been sitting in Pa.(2 hours away from dealership) for a week. His zone Manager "Hot" tags it for delivery Yesterday. Call them and no surprise,no Bronco. Call Ford CC#the rep tells me it shows In production on his end. As of this am the pizza tracker updated to an ETA delivery of 8/14. That's 3 weeks from MAP to NJ.
Moral of the story? don't assume once you get that shipped email that the shit show is almost over,at least in my case. 'Stay Pumped" my ass!
Sponsored

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sorry for this long rant folks. After dealing with the production delays,due to the Rona,having build date bumped out,then more delays due to commodity shortages, Finally received shipped email 7/21. Now at Day 17 since shipped, dealer informs me on Wed. truck has been sitting in Pa.(2 hours away from dealership) for a week. His zone Manager "Hot" tags it for delivery Yesterday. Call them and no surprise,no Bronco. Call Ford CC#the rep tells me it shows In production on his end. As of this am the pizza tracker updated to an ETA delivery of 8/14. That's 3 weeks from MAP to NJ.
Moral of the story? don't assume once you get that shipped email that the shit show is almost over,at least in my case. 'Stay Pumped" my ass!
Where in NJ? I'm in Central NJ and my dealer called me July 6th to say that he got word that my Bronco and one other one was sitting in PA waiting to be delivered. About a week later their Mannequin showed up but not the second one. Come to find out, mine was at MAP the whole time and never actually shipped (and this is still the case)

Weird that both cases are similar.

amccue90

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sounds like it'll be here before the snow. I've got nothing

OP
OP
Njt5509

Njt5509

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Where in NJ? I'm in Central NJ and my dealer called me July 6th to say that he got word that my Bronco and one other one was sitting in PA waiting to be delivered. About a week later their Mannequin showed up but not the second one. Come to find out, mine was at MAP the whole time and never actually shipped (and this is still the case)

Weird that both cases are similar.
Central NJ, Point Pleasant, where are you?

Sponsored

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Central NJ, Point Pleasant, where are you?
Near Edison, losing my mind for nearly 40 days not knowing when I’ll see this thing

OP
OP
Njt5509

Njt5509

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Near Edison, losing my mind for nearly 40 days not knowing when I’ll see this thing
Who told you your truck never shipped? Ford Customer care are useless for getting information once its been built.

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Who told you your truck never shipped? Ford Customer care are useless for getting information once its been built.
First time I heard it didn’t ship was from the marketing line. Dealer confirmed it after about a week or so. It’s been built with all the others from the 6/29 batch and still sitting at MAP “for additional quality checks”. That’s all we know. My tracker though still says in production, did you get a shipped email?

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My 2019 raptor took 4 months to ship but this is bronco6g so 2 weeks+ is not tolerated.

OP
OP
Njt5509

Njt5509

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

First time I heard it didn’t ship was from the marketing line. Dealer confirmed it after about a week or so. It’s been built with all the others from the 6/29 batch and still sitting at MAP “for additional quality checks”. That’s all we know. My tracker though still says in production, did you get a shipped email?
Yes, got a shipped email, just hung up with dealer, truck still shows sitting in Twin Oaks Pa since 7/28. Trucking company office is closed until Monday so I'm SOL until then. Curious what's your build?

Sponsored

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yes, got a shipped email, just hung up with dealer, truck still shows sitting in Twin Oaks Pa since 7/28. Trucking company office is closed until Monday so I'm SOL until then. Curious what's your build?
Wildtrak

BDox79

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X7
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mine shipped 8/3 via rail to CNJ. They gave me est of 17 days to arrive. Plus 10 days to get to the dealer. For est final arrival date of 8/30. Have zero confidence after reading this thread. With these trucks going for 30-40k over sticker in some cases aldrin dealers it would be hard for me to believe that some bs is going on.