Sponsored

Black Stallion 2 Door Badlands Sasquatch Build - Rigid, RockHard 4x4, Grimm Bracket ARB, JROAD & more!

Black Stallion

Badlands
First Name
Dejay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands / 20 Jeep Gladiator / 16 BMW M3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A few years back, I bought my first Jeep Wrangler 09 Ripp Supercharged. Never thought a Jeep would be so fun to own. Fast forward a few years, sold the Wrangler, kept the Gladiator and decided to find a Bronco. The 2 door Bronco’s reminded me of my dad’s old 1970 something Bronco so it was done. Found a used 2022 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch in Shadow Black with 8,000 miles on it. After delivery, I named her Black Stallion! First impression with the independent front suspension on the 2.7 V6 and spacious front seats, I am extremely happy with this buy and overall ride!

Ford Bronco Black Stallion 2 Door Badlands Sasquatch Build - Rigid, RockHard 4x4, Grimm Bracket ARB, JROAD & more! IMG_5911
Ford Bronco Black Stallion 2 Door Badlands Sasquatch Build - Rigid, RockHard 4x4, Grimm Bracket ARB, JROAD & more! IMG_5913

First mods - White tow hooks, 67 Designs Phone Mount and DV8 Bull Bar

Ford Bronco Black Stallion 2 Door Badlands Sasquatch Build - Rigid, RockHard 4x4, Grimm Bracket ARB, JROAD & more! IMG_0703
Ford Bronco Black Stallion 2 Door Badlands Sasquatch Build - Rigid, RockHard 4x4, Grimm Bracket ARB, JROAD & more! IMG_0701

Found on YouTube SPV Performance so I had to have the Rigid fog lights and A-Pillar lights with the Amber back lights. Did buy torx plus set to assist with some of the bumper bolts as they were not all easily removed.

Ford Bronco Black Stallion 2 Door Badlands Sasquatch Build - Rigid, RockHard 4x4, Grimm Bracket ARB, JROAD & more! IMG_0859
Ford Bronco Black Stallion 2 Door Badlands Sasquatch Build - Rigid, RockHard 4x4, Grimm Bracket ARB, JROAD & more! IMG_5989
Ford Bronco Black Stallion 2 Door Badlands Sasquatch Build - Rigid, RockHard 4x4, Grimm Bracket ARB, JROAD & more! IMG_5990
Ford Bronco Black Stallion 2 Door Badlands Sasquatch Build - Rigid, RockHard 4x4, Grimm Bracket ARB, JROAD & more! IMG_5991
Ford Bronco Black Stallion 2 Door Badlands Sasquatch Build - Rigid, RockHard 4x4, Grimm Bracket ARB, JROAD & more! IMG_5992
Ford Bronco Black Stallion 2 Door Badlands Sasquatch Build - Rigid, RockHard 4x4, Grimm Bracket ARB, JROAD & more! IMG_5993

Not much of a wrench guy, but with the Jeep bolt ons, and YouTube video’s, it was done!

Ford Bronco Black Stallion 2 Door Badlands Sasquatch Build - Rigid, RockHard 4x4, Grimm Bracket ARB, JROAD & more! IMG_0829
Ford Bronco Black Stallion 2 Door Badlands Sasquatch Build - Rigid, RockHard 4x4, Grimm Bracket ARB, JROAD & more! IMG_0830

I have this set up with one switch for center fog lights, the other switch for all bumper lights and the A-Pillar lights run on a separate switch.

I absolutely love ARB air compressors, so I had to do it! I went with the Grimm Off-Road bracket With the switch under the hood to save future switch spaces.

Ford Bronco Black Stallion 2 Door Badlands Sasquatch Build - Rigid, RockHard 4x4, Grimm Bracket ARB, JROAD & more! IMG_0723
Ford Bronco Black Stallion 2 Door Badlands Sasquatch Build - Rigid, RockHard 4x4, Grimm Bracket ARB, JROAD & more! IMG_0724

The Badlands already had rock rails or sliders, but the door protection in non-existing. So I went with RockHard 4x4’s rock-sliders upward facing. They stick out about 2 inches from the door to avoid the parking lot door bangs and hopefully random rocks on the trails. I have the same on the Gladiator and they are awesome. Worth every penny and made in USA.

Ford Bronco Black Stallion 2 Door Badlands Sasquatch Build - Rigid, RockHard 4x4, Grimm Bracket ARB, JROAD & more! IMG_0865
Ford Bronco Black Stallion 2 Door Badlands Sasquatch Build - Rigid, RockHard 4x4, Grimm Bracket ARB, JROAD & more! IMG_0866
Ford Bronco Black Stallion 2 Door Badlands Sasquatch Build - Rigid, RockHard 4x4, Grimm Bracket ARB, JROAD & more! IMG_0867
Ford Bronco Black Stallion 2 Door Badlands Sasquatch Build - Rigid, RockHard 4x4, Grimm Bracket ARB, JROAD & more! IMG_0869
Ford Bronco Black Stallion 2 Door Badlands Sasquatch Build - Rigid, RockHard 4x4, Grimm Bracket ARB, JROAD & more! IMG_0876

Found a great deal on Black Bead Lock Wheel Trim x5 on Amazon for $400 bucks
Ford Bronco Black Stallion 2 Door Badlands Sasquatch Build - Rigid, RockHard 4x4, Grimm Bracket ARB, JROAD & more! IMG_0887
Ford Bronco Black Stallion 2 Door Badlands Sasquatch Build - Rigid, RockHard 4x4, Grimm Bracket ARB, JROAD & more! IMG_0889

JBL Soundbar Pros: Sound, can actually hear music. Cons: Blocks the rear view mirror (who needs to see out of that with the 360 degree camera’s!
Ford Bronco Black Stallion 2 Door Badlands Sasquatch Build - Rigid, RockHard 4x4, Grimm Bracket ARB, JROAD & more! IMG_5912

I wanted to add some Molle panels to attach things and get back some real estate. So I found this Molle table from JROAD on Amazon for $149.99. Pros: No drilling, No noise, Molle Panel with a table. Cons: Instructions suck!

Ford Bronco Black Stallion 2 Door Badlands Sasquatch Build - Rigid, RockHard 4x4, Grimm Bracket ARB, JROAD & more! IMG_0946
Ford Bronco Black Stallion 2 Door Badlands Sasquatch Build - Rigid, RockHard 4x4, Grimm Bracket ARB, JROAD & more! IMG_0944

Soon some Dual Rally Stripe Vinyl Graphics from RiderGraphix.com and a Ceramic Coat, SpiderWebShade when the top is off to keep my balding head cool! Then some trails to come…
Sponsored

Bigred86

Black Diamond
First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2016 Harley Davidson Sportster48
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm not much on black vehicles, but this here is nice. Well done!!

rguest3

Badlands
First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350, F-450, 2022 Bronco, (2) 77 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sweet!

Another good looking 2-Door!

Sponsored

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clean, simple, to the point. Everything a Bronco should be.

Let me ask you about your phone holder. That brand is on my list (you know the list I've been making for 3 years...Bronco just made it to Granger last week). So my questions... How is it? Why did you opt for the 2 segments instead of just 1 which appears common? And which parts did you order exactly (lengths and such because something tells me I need to copy you)?

Since my truck will be picked up imminently, I am hoping that my fun in buying shit will finally begin. I have a Weather Tech cup phone in my truck right now but I'm thinking that won't translate well in the Bronco with its console lay out. I have been targeting 67 Design for a while now.

OP
OP
Black Stallion

Black Stallion

Badlands
First Name
Dejay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Clean, simple, to the point. Everything a Bronco should be.

Let me ask you about your phone holder. That brand is on my list (you know the list I've been making for 3 years...Bronco just made it to Granger last week). So my questions... How is it? Why did you opt for the 2 segments instead of just 1 which appears common? And which parts did you order exactly (lengths and such because something tells me I need to copy you)?

Since my truck will be picked up imminently, I am hoping that my fun in buying shit will finally begin. I have a Weather Tech cup phone in my truck right now but I'm thinking that won't translate well in the Bronco with its console lay out. I have been targeting 67 Design for a while now.
I went with 67 Designs because I’ve used/use them in my Jeeps and they are a solid product. They hold the phone on trails and rough roads with zero issues. I specifically like the magnet and the variety of ways you can mount a phone, dash cam and or radar (Gladiator). With the Bronco mount, it was an easy decision for me! So the two segments only because of the 12 inch screen! I wanted the phone to be out of the way for all the Badlands buttons and full access to the screen. My girl has the smaller screen on her 4 door Bronco Badlands and only does the one bar, but, her Bronco is a mall princess that will never see trails, so it comes down to what you like.

Below is Gladiator set up! Been running this for 3 years, no issues.
Ford Bronco Black Stallion 2 Door Badlands Sasquatch Build - Rigid, RockHard 4x4, Grimm Bracket ARB, JROAD & more! FullSizeRender

Here is the Bronco order set up!

Ford Bronco Black Stallion 2 Door Badlands Sasquatch Build - Rigid, RockHard 4x4, Grimm Bracket ARB, JROAD & more! IMG_6023

Ford Bronco Black Stallion 2 Door Badlands Sasquatch Build - Rigid, RockHard 4x4, Grimm Bracket ARB, JROAD & more! IMG_6022

Arm looks like it touches the dashboard, but it does not; even with cell phone attached, it stays just off the dash! To me, it’s the perfect set up. In the future, I may add a larger holder to add more items like the Gladiator.
Ford Bronco Black Stallion 2 Door Badlands Sasquatch Build - Rigid, RockHard 4x4, Grimm Bracket ARB, JROAD & more! IMG_0950
Ford Bronco Black Stallion 2 Door Badlands Sasquatch Build - Rigid, RockHard 4x4, Grimm Bracket ARB, JROAD & more! IMG_0948

67 Designs is the way to go IMO! A little pricey, but what isn’t these days! Good luck! Dejay

DV8offroad

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
dv8offroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco's & Jeep's
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A few years back, I bought my first Jeep Wrangler 09 Ripp Supercharged. Never thought a Jeep would be so fun to own. Fast forward a few years, sold the Wrangler, kept the Gladiator and decided to find a Bronco. The 2 door Bronco’s reminded me of my dad’s old 1970 something Bronco so it was done. Found a used 2022 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch in Shadow Black with 8,000 miles on it. After delivery, I named her Black Stallion! First impression with the independent front suspension on the 2.7 V6 and spacious front seats, I am extremely happy with this buy and overall ride!

Ford Bronco Black Stallion 2 Door Badlands Sasquatch Build - Rigid, RockHard 4x4, Grimm Bracket ARB, JROAD & more! IMG_0964
Ford Bronco Black Stallion 2 Door Badlands Sasquatch Build - Rigid, RockHard 4x4, Grimm Bracket ARB, JROAD & more! IMG_0964

First mods - White tow hooks, 67 Designs Phone Mount and DV8 Bull Bar

Found on YouTube SPV Performance so I had to have the Rigid fog lights and A-Pillar lights with the Amber back lights. Did buy torx plus set to assist with some of the bumper bolts as they were not all easily removed.

Not much of a wrench guy, but with the Jeep bolt ons, and YouTube video’s, it was done!

I have this set up with one switch for center fog lights, the other switch for all bumper lights and the A-Pillar lights run on a separate switch.

I absolutely love ARB air compressors, so I had to do it! I went with the Grimm Off-Road bracket With the switch under the hood to save future switch spaces.

The Badlands already had rock rails or sliders, but the door protection in non-existing. So I went with RockHard 4x4’s rock-sliders upward facing. They stick out about 2 inches from the door to avoid the parking lot door bangs and hopefully random rocks on the trails. I have the same on the Gladiator and they are awesome. Worth every penny and made in USA.

Found a great deal on Black Bead Lock Wheel Trim x5 on Amazon for $400 bucks

JBL Soundbar Pros: Sound, can actually hear music. Cons: Blocks the rear view mirror (who needs to see out of that with the 360 degree camera’s!

I wanted to add some Molle panels to attach things and get back some real estate. So I found this Molle table from JROAD on Amazon for $149.99. Pros: No drilling, No noise, Molle Panel with a table. Cons: Instructions suck!

Soon some Dual Rally Stripe Vinyl Graphics from RiderGraphix.com and a Ceramic Coat, SpiderWebShade when the top is off to keep my balding head cool! Then some trails to come…

Pull Bar look awesome! 😎😍

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I went with 67 Designs because I’ve used/use them in my Jeeps and they are a solid product. They hold the phone on trails and rough roads with zero issues. I specifically like the magnet and the variety of ways you can mount a phone, dash cam and or radar (Gladiator). With the Bronco mount, it was an easy decision for me! So the two segments only because of the 12 inch screen! I wanted the phone to be out of the way for all the Badlands buttons and full access to the screen. My girl has the smaller screen on her 4 door Bronco Badlands and only does the one bar, but, her Bronco is a mall princess that will never see trails, so it comes down to what you like.

Below is Gladiator set up! Been running this for 3 years, no issues.

Here is the Bronco order set up!

Arm looks like it touches the dashboard, but it does not; even with cell phone attached, it stays just off the dash! To me, it’s the perfect set up. In the future, I may add a larger holder to add more items like the Gladiator.

67 Designs is the way to go IMO! A little pricey, but what isn’t these days! Good luck! Dejay

10/10 Thank you for the analysis. I think I will do likewise.

Sponsored

Dino171

Wildtrak
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3 BMWs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looks amazing. Can you share more info about the Rigid mod bumper lights. How is the light output as these are not SAE. Did you angle low enough to not blind oncoming cars? Love to see some night shots of just the bumper lights on road?

Thank you.

OP
OP
Black Stallion

Black Stallion

Badlands
First Name
Dejay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dean,
Attached is a video that may assist in your answer you seek.

The fog lights I currently use put out 900 lumens per pod, I will try to take some night time shots for you. I actually only used the fog lights one time while traveling thus far and did not get anyone flashing their lights back at me asking me for low beams, so I would assume they are not too bright to run on the streets. But if you are worried about being street legal, SPV Performance sell SAE fog lights as well. The SAE lights put out 3,452 lumens per pod; the only catch is they do not have the amber back light.

For me, I wanted the look of the Amber lights at night. We buy all these lights for our rigs and 95% of the time we don’t utilize them because we are on the streets or simply have no need. So getting lights that are dual functioning was big for me. Since the lights are on the bumper, I did not adjust them down; now if I lift the bronco, I would suggest just that.

Ford Bronco Black Stallion 2 Door Badlands Sasquatch Build - Rigid, RockHard 4x4, Grimm Bracket ARB, JROAD & more! IMG_6026

Here are some pictures in the driveway. Not the pictures you want (I will try to get some night shots from the driver seat this week for you to show the difference).
Photo 1 - just Radiance pods (fogs) 900 lumens or 1800 together
Photo 2 - Radiance and Scene 7740 lumens
Photo 3 - All lights 11,100 lumens

Ford Bronco Black Stallion 2 Door Badlands Sasquatch Build - Rigid, RockHard 4x4, Grimm Bracket ARB, JROAD & more! IMG_0755
Ford Bronco Black Stallion 2 Door Badlands Sasquatch Build - Rigid, RockHard 4x4, Grimm Bracket ARB, JROAD & more! IMG_0756
Ford Bronco Black Stallion 2 Door Badlands Sasquatch Build - Rigid, RockHard 4x4, Grimm Bracket ARB, JROAD & more! IMG_0757

OP
OP
Black Stallion

Black Stallion

Badlands
First Name
Dejay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks amazing. Can you share more info about the Rigid mod bumper lights. How is the light output as these are not SAE. Did you angle low enough to not blind oncoming cars? Love to see some night shots of just the bumper lights on road?

Thank you.
1st picture is normal lights
2nd picture is with fog lights (radiance only)
3rd picture is with all bumper lights (radiance and scene)
4th picture is all lights including A-Pillar

Ford Bronco Black Stallion 2 Door Badlands Sasquatch Build - Rigid, RockHard 4x4, Grimm Bracket ARB, JROAD & more! IMG_0983
Ford Bronco Black Stallion 2 Door Badlands Sasquatch Build - Rigid, RockHard 4x4, Grimm Bracket ARB, JROAD & more! IMG_0984
Ford Bronco Black Stallion 2 Door Badlands Sasquatch Build - Rigid, RockHard 4x4, Grimm Bracket ARB, JROAD & more! IMG_0985
Ford Bronco Black Stallion 2 Door Badlands Sasquatch Build - Rigid, RockHard 4x4, Grimm Bracket ARB, JROAD & more! IMG_0986

Dino171

Wildtrak
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3 BMWs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thank you!

OP
OP
Black Stallion

Black Stallion

Badlands
First Name
Dejay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Added some more Real Estate to Black Stallion today! BuiltRight Industries has Molle that Velcro’s to the rear seats. So far so good on holding precious cargo and keeping everything organized. Also added metal Molle to the front passenger side to keep a flashlight and other things ready and available! And of course a safe was installed in the center console to secure valuables/guns.

Ford Bronco Black Stallion 2 Door Badlands Sasquatch Build - Rigid, RockHard 4x4, Grimm Bracket ARB, JROAD & more! IMG_1015
Ford Bronco Black Stallion 2 Door Badlands Sasquatch Build - Rigid, RockHard 4x4, Grimm Bracket ARB, JROAD & more! IMG_1017
Ford Bronco Black Stallion 2 Door Badlands Sasquatch Build - Rigid, RockHard 4x4, Grimm Bracket ARB, JROAD & more! IMG_1009
Sponsored