Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The switch pack is basically its own module. Not a typical switch pack. The BCM supplies power to the switch pack, but each switch does not have its own dedicated power or ground. The FD-CAN then provides input messages to each of the switched components. So without the input messages from the FD-CAN, the additional switches would be nothing but decoration.

Long story short.. add switches somewhere else.
Couldn’t you just run your own power or ground too it to make them work? I don’t know what the back looks like. But would think you could make it work independently
Sponsored

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Couldn’t you just run your own power or ground too it to make them work? I don’t know what the back looks like. But would think you could make it work independently
No. How would you run your own power and ground into one specific switch? Like I said, these aren't just normal on/off switches, it's a module with an internal circuit board controlling what each button press does.

Ford Bronco Blank/missing switches on dash hero pack 1707760750707

RedSoloCup

Big Bend
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

No. How would you run your own power and ground into one specific switch? Like I said, these aren't just normal on/off switches, it's a module with an internal circuit board controlling what each button press does.

Ford Bronco Blank/missing switches on dash hero pack 1707760750707
Well that’s why i asked. I don’t know what the back looks like. But as an electrician I’m sure there is a way to fab something
Sponsored