Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How does it work if, for example, you hook it up but the tires all have different PSI’s to begin with? Does it auto sync?
with all 4 tires connected it auto syncs as the pressure from all 4 tires is connected. It is a PSI load balance type setup as it will stabilize across all 4 tires.
Sponsored

BC overlanding

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How does it work if, for example, you hook it up but the tires all have different PSI’s to begin with? Does it auto sync?
yes it will equalize all the tire the same

Can't say anything about the other setup but Morrflate work great

Tarheel_Wes

Black Diamond
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

with all 4 tires connected it auto syncs as the pressure from all 4 tires is connected. It is a PSI load balance type setup as it will stabilize across all 4 tires.

Very cool. Thanks

LeBronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Expedition Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wow!! Very cool!! Definitely buying the parts!!!!!! Thanks for the parts list.

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Made my own 4 tire inflator/deflator using flexzilla hose and ends.

I bought 50ft of 3/8 hose, 2 swivel ends and 4 regular ends. I used 2 Tee's, 5 ball valves, and 4 open air chucks. I found a generic manifold on Walmart's website and a measureman air guage.

Measured between the front and rear tire at the tread to give some lax wiggle room. Came up with 12ft 8in.

So lengths are working back to front.

12ft 8in rear tire to front tire.
10ft from front to manifold.

Leaving about 4ft extra that I will make into a short hose.

I put the swivel ends at the front tire connection to the line that goes to the manifold. since this will allow for the front tire to rotate and avoid some loop/tangle.

Layed out.

20211219_133017.jpg

Front Tee
20211219_132940.jpg

Swivel
20211219_132949.jpg

rear air chucks end
20211219_133000.jpg

Passenger side hooked up
20211219_133227.jpg

Manifold
20211219_132924.jpg
Nice work. I've aired up and down for decades for beach driving. I use screw-on deflator valves for air down, and at end of day, aired back up one tire at a time with one hose. Some beaches have a readily available air station. Usually, I use my own portable air pump.

Since being on this Bronco site over the last year, I've seen these multi-connector, long-hose tire inflators. It seems like too much hose to store, and alot of cumbersome work to connect 4 tires and use for both deflate/inflate.

Id like to be informed and educated. How does this system function? Both deflate & inflate?

Hooked up to one air source, how does a pump handle all 4 tires at once? Does the pressure equalize automatically?

I'm puzzled by this whole concept. Its new to me, having pumped up beach tires since I was a child in 1960.

Sponsored

BC overlanding

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice work. I've aired up and down for decades for beach driving. I use screw-on deflator valves for air down, and at end of day, aired back up one tire at a time with one hose. Some beaches have a readily available air station. Usually, I use my own portable air pump.

Since being on this Bronco site over the last year, I've seen these multi-connector, long-hose tire inflators. It seems like too much hose to store, and alot of cumbersome work to connect 4 tires and use for both deflate/inflate.

Id like to be informed and educated. How does this system function? Both deflate & inflate?

Hooked up to one air source, how does a pump handle all 4 tires at once? Does the pressure equalize automatically?

I'm puzzled by this whole concept. Its new to me, having pumped up beach tires since I was a child in 1960.

hope this helps

mrjerry469

Black Diamond
First Name
JERRY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK DIAMOND
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Speedflate sold out must be the new Bronco owners lol

Sponsored

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Bschurr

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Braptor / 2023 Heritage LE / 2016 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Nice work & thanks for sharing!

wetdog

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thats alot of hose to carry around ,I guess for home use its ok.
Years ago I made a similar setup for 2 wheels as I have a Detroit locker and its sensitive to size difference. Honestly I can do it faster one at a time and that hose sits on a nail on my garage wall.
I made one too and toyed with it for a while but its just a pain .
Spend $ on a set of adjustable deflates you will get more use from those.
Ford Bronco Blksn955.o DIY inflator setup (4 tire air up / air down system) Screenshot_20211219-192244_Samsung Internet

Virtual-Chris

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice setup. Well done.

For me, I don’t see the benefit of this vs airing up one at a time really. You still have to connect and disconnect all four tires and it’s a lot more stuff to pack and unpack. Also, if you want to run slightly higher pressures on the front for optimal mileage and contact patch on the highway, this just complicates that.

Frank N

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Nice setup. Well done.

For me, I don’t see the benefit of this vs airing up one at a time really. You still have to connect and disconnect all four tires and it’s a lot more stuff to pack and unpack. Also, if you want to run slightly higher pressures on the front for optimal mileage and contact patch on the highway, this just complicates that.
Agree.
Once I saw that nest of hoses he unpacked to hookup, I said, not saving any time...then 12 minutes to air up....I bet a set of automatic deflators 20 years ago, those are the cats meow.
Sponsored