Sponsored

Bluetooth Speaker Drop In Option Available?

jessgut12

Outer Banks
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey Everyone! I am not sure if this is possible or not with a app - but looking to be able to throw in a bluetooh speaker/boombox into the back of my bronco when I am going to a tailgate etc and need some extra noise.

I have a wireless battery charged box that sounds pretty dang good - but I am not finding out to pair it with what is currently playing through the bronco headunit/speakers at the same time. Is there any app I can download and use or is this just something that cannot be done?

**I do not want the oem JBL soundbar - as it takes up too much room/rear view**

Thanks!
Sponsored

j_anderson

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey Everyone! I am not sure if this is possible or not with a app - but looking to be able to throw in a bluetooh speaker/boombox into the back of my bronco when I am going to a tailgate etc and need some extra noise.

I have a wireless battery charged box that sounds pretty dang good - but I am not finding out to pair it with what is currently playing through the bronco headunit/speakers at the same time. Is there any app I can download and use or is this just something that cannot be done?

**I do not want the oem JBL soundbar - as it takes up too much room/rear view**

Thanks!
You might be able to rig up something using line level input devices(to pick up the audio output headed towards your speakers) then output to a bluetooth transmitter that you could connect to the BT speaker. You'd likely have some delay between what you hear coming out of the Bronco speakers and what you hear coming out of the BT speaker.

Why not just use the speaker and connect to a phone?

OP
OP
jessgut12

jessgut12

Outer Banks
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sponsored
OP
OP
jessgut12

jessgut12

Outer Banks
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You might be able to rig up something using line level input devices(to pick up the audio output headed towards your speakers) then output to a bluetooth transmitter that you could connect to the BT speaker. You'd likely have some delay between what you hear coming out of the Bronco speakers and what you hear coming out of the BT speaker.

Why not just use the speaker and connect to a phone?
I would like it to play with the car speakers as well not just the Bluetooth speaker

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I would like it to play with the car speakers as well not just the Bluetooth speaker
That's going to be difficult. The truck wont pair with an external speaker. So you'd need an audio feed from the kick speakers, sent to a bluetooth TX, which will need power. And you'll need a good one, because you can’t have any latency.

OP
OP
jessgut12

jessgut12

Outer Banks
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That's going to be difficult. The truck wont pair with an external speaker. So you'd need an audio feed from the kick speakers, sent to a bluetooth TX, which will need power. And you'll need a good one, because you can’t have any latency.
Thanks for trying to help!