Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F-250 lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wife gets in the bronco. Calls 10 mins later and asks “ what I did to the bronco”. Haha. So apparently the Bluetooth will not connect. Now other than an apple update on my iOS last night I have no idea or reason this would occur. Anyone else having this issue? Thoughts. Troubleshooting ideas? Thanks in advance
Sponsored

Abundigas

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Squatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mine has the same problem almost on a daily basis. I usually have to manually select apple car play then select my phone, and the it will take a few minutes and connect. Other times I will just not bother and it will magically connect after 5 or 10 minutes of driving.

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now other than an apple update on my iOS last night
LOL, why are you just crossing this off? It's absolutely and OBVIOUSLY the cause. I would delete the iPhone from the Bronco's known phones, do the same on the phone side and do a powercycle of the phone and add it back.

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wife gets in the bronco. Calls 10 mins later and asks “ what I did to the bronco”. Haha. So apparently the Bluetooth will not connect. Now other than an apple update on my iOS last night I have no idea or reason this would occur. Anyone else having this issue? Thoughts. Troubleshooting ideas? Thanks in advance
I fixed the problem by deleting my phone and forgetting the truck on my phone, and reconnecting it.
Sponsored