Reaction score
Website
blumak3d.com
Vehicle(s)
93 Cobra, Z4M, K1600GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
BluMak3D Bronco Walk Around

We are selling the shop Bronco with a lot of never-seen-before BluMak3D parts on it. I made a rough cut walk around video of it to show the details for the listing.

Thought you might also like to see it.
Sponsored

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
BluMak3D Bronco Walk Around

We are selling the shop Bronco with a lot of never-seen-before BluMak3D parts on it. I made a rough cut walk around video of it to show the details for the listing.

Thought you might also like to see it.
Nice products, no question, but ouch, your pricing hurts my wallet just looking at your $300 dollar mud flaps for just the two front ones!

OP
OP
bryan@blumak3d

bryan@blumak3d

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
blumak3d.com
Vehicle(s)
93 Cobra, Z4M, K1600GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice products, no question, but ouch, your pricing hurts my wallet just looking at your $300 dollar mud flaps for just the two front ones!
Thanks. Our products are made in a unique manufacturing process that costs more than mass produced/injection molding/China. Its also 100% USA made...but our experience and equipment allows us to make things that injection molding and CNC cannot. So the trade off is parts that are more capable of doing their job and not compromised due to design limitations.

$269 US is our most expensive mudflap set due to the flap width, which forces us to get less pieces from a sheet of the flap material than the smaller sizes that cost much less.

Screenshot 2024-05-01 at 4.52.00 PM.png

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks. Our products are made in a unique manufacturing process that costs more than mass produced/injection molding/China. Its also 100% USA made...but our experience and equipment allows us to make things that injection molding and CNC cannot. So the trade off is parts that are more capable of doing their job and not compromised due to design limitations.

$269 US is our most expensive mudflap set due to the flap width, which forces us to get less pieces from a sheet of the flap material than the smaller sizes that cost much less.

Ford Bronco BluMak3D Bronco Walk Around Screenshot 2024-05-01 at 4.52.00 PM
Hey Brian,
I really appreciate your response, as it does help to clarify the pricing on your mud flaps. I have no issues paying for quality over quantity, and your flaps are unique with the rock rail molded insets. I do wish you success in your endeavours.
Sponsored