O- -O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond & 1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Likable?! Have you read this guys comment section?
You should know that comment sections are the cesspool of the internet. IDGAF what any comment section says. It's mob mentality with faceless/nameless cowards.
Sponsored

BossMann

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yep, he insults Bronco with a smile in his comment section.... My 2000 taco went (mildly built, I don't have it anymore) anywhere my 'mildly built' Jeep buddies went and many times easier with my better ground clearance. Jeeps have a higher ceiling with the SFA, but until they are maxed, most off road vehicles perform comparably.

BossMann

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You should know that comment sections are the cesspool of the internet. IDGAF what any comment section says. It's mob mentality with faceless/nameless cowards.
\
Think you are missing the point here. He, himself, takes shots in his comments section. For whatever reason wouldn't do it in the video.... views I guess...

2.3BigBend

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Work Beater
Your Bronco Model
Base
This makes the Wrangler look sooooo dated. Of course, the Bronco is going to look dated before we get them at this rate...

Sponsored
OP
OP
dangerzone79

dangerzone79

Black Diamond
First Name
O- -O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond & 1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

\
Think you are missing the point here. He, himself, takes shots in his comments section. For whatever reason wouldn't do it in the video.... views I guess...
Oh I got you. I also don't think just because someone has criticisms of the Bronco that they're not likable. It's just an opinion. I mean in general he's fun to watch & very personable.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Well we’re dancing around the SFA and Jeeps are less costly to build chair fights.

Unless he is referring to what his Rubicon could do when it was mildly built, his Jeep is more than mildly built. He’s done the long arm game changer suspension and at least a front axle.

He’s test driving black diamonds, so no disconnect, so the compare isn’t as close to a mildly built rubicon as well.

Last edited:

U13Roadster

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Good video the only thing is how is says sasquatch. Red looks good in the 2 door
Ya. Sauce-squatch. Also he called Black Diamond upper mid range for packages. That would be Big Bend you are confusing, sir.

Ricky_gibbs

Base
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini countryman
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ya. Sauce-squatch. Also he called Black Diamond upper mid range for packages. That would be Big Bend you are confusing, sir.
I mean don't get me wrong it is a legit video and to be fair there are way too many trims to remember the order

BroncoTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5G Bronco, 2014 crossover
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Oh wow, another walkaround with vague hype.

That front softtop is pretty neat though.

Sponsored

ac360

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last edited:

Bronconheimer

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2500 HD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Blowback from Ford due to media embargo?

Edit:
Confirmed. Ford did asked him to remove the video.
Ford Bronco Bronco 2 Door Off Roading and Walk Around by AutoEdits Jason (Race Red) 1622830946319
The little bird that made Ford aware of the idiot running his reckless mouth in the comments might have been me.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So at what point do we actually get independent reviews, and for that matter at what point do we get to see aftermarket parts and mods. This embargo and controlled media has been going on forever.

Is this typical for Ford? Jeep doesn’t seem to feel the need to do this.

bronK1TT

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost Premium w/ Performance Pack
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So at what point do we actually get independent reviews, and for that matter at what point do we get to see aftermarket parts and mods. This embargo and controlled media has been going on forever.

Is this typical for Ford? Jeep doesn’t seem to feel the need to do this.
I don't really speak from experience, but based on general knowledge of the auto industry, like any other industry, embargo's are there so that everyone gets a chance to drive and review the car. Reviewing ahead of time gives the first people to get time with the car an unfair advantage and all the views. Unfortunately, just like everything else, I expect reviews are delayed due to the need for all reviewers to get their hands on the Bronco media units.

A non-automotive example to compare this to is embargo's on Nvidia's latest graphics cards. When the 3080s came out they extended the embargo because not everyone got a card in time to review it within the small window prior to the embargo being lifted.

I'm sure Jeep would be exactly the same with a brand new addition to their line-up, like their Grand Wagoneer.
Sponsored