Sponsored

Body color matching fender flares for Wildtrak question.

Robs_Trak

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have a 2023 Oxford White Wildtrak and was wondering if anyone sells fender flares that match the body color. Seems odd to me that with all of the Bronco aftermarket accessories that this is not an easy option to find although maybe it's not the easiest thing to manufacture and maybe there is not enough demand. Is the only option having an auto body shop color match it? I saw someone recently posted that it cost around $1,000 to $1,200 to have all 4 done by a body shop. I saw someone posted BFN Truckshop may sell them, but it doesn't look like they're available on the website. Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's a bit high. Materials are expensive, as is labor.
I'd safely say I could paint a set and charge probably half that.
The materials would cost about $250-300. The largest chunk of the charge is the time spent sanding the filler primer and applying a 2nd coat if needed, sanding that good and flat.

EBRU2024

Wildtrak
First Name
Elizabeth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Audi Q7, 13 Mini Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I looked very hard— even for similar oem style that are paint ready- there are plenty available that are paint ready but none that match the oem style (which I like since I’m not lifting it more or changing the tires ). Your quote seems about right- I was quoted 10k for roof bumpers, mirrors, handles and fenders for my Wildtrak. Oxford white here too ❤

Andyp

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just bought the stock SAS fender flares off another member here. Starting my search to get them painted in San Diego

Last edited:

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The problem with finding oem painted is that wildtracks have the wider sas flares and only standard flares come painted. I searched for a couple months and finally got a set of painted flares for my BD from a member here for right at $500 after shipping costs. Couple of my painter friends said they couldnt have touched mine for anywhere near that cheap.

Sponsored

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I bought a set of painted flares I bought from another member on here for my Sasquatch Bronco. I actually only run them in the summer but super quick to swap.
Ford Bronco Body color matching fender flares for Wildtrak question. 20231031_151015

Dorf2point0

Big Bend
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer, 2005 Explorer, 2013 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I bought a set of painted flares I bought from another member on here for my Sasquatch Bronco. I actually only run them in the summer but super quick to swap.
Ford Bronco Body color matching fender flares for Wildtrak question. 20231031_151015
Looks very sharp! And YES, only summer use.. 🌨🌨❄❄
Sponsored