Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

nope. took delivery last month .. only got the 42k points, even though it was over two years from date of reservation. Yet, someone else I know got 200k points and got his several months before me, waiting less time.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know one of the online Ford ESP places will let you use points towards your extended warranty. I think @flip may be able to to points for merchandise, too.
You bet your azz. I like the points because we get them quickly from Ford directly to our parts statement and even better, no CC processing fees. Supposedly Ford is working on some sort of software that will allow people to use points directly from their accessory site but that was months ago when I heard this. Only caveat is you don't earn more points unless the transactions are done on a repair order (in store) with Ford, Motorcraft or Omnicraft parts billed out. Of course then you pay state sales tax and whatever price they want charge for the part. They used to give earn back on labor with the old loyalty program but not now. I hope they start allowing web purchases from dealers to earn back points since Ford is the one funding the program so why should it matter if it's on an RO or parts ticket? They can see our sales, it would just require us to attach a VIN to the invoice going forward.

Sorry for the long explanation, just thought it was worth explaining.

Sponsored

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You bet your azz. I like the points because we get them quickly from Ford directly to our parts statement and even better, no CC processing fees. Supposedly Ford is working on some sort of software that will allow people to use points directly from their accessory site but that was months ago when I heard this. Only caveat is you don't earn more points unless the transactions are done on a repair order (in store) with Ford, Motorcraft or Omnicraft parts billed out. Of course then you pay state sales tax and whatever price they want charge for the part. They used to give earn back on labor with the old loyalty program but not now. I hope they start allowing web purchases from dealers to earn back points since Ford is the one funding the program so why should it matter if it's on an RO or parts ticket? They can see our sales, it would just require us to attach a VIN to the invoice going forward.

Sorry for the long explanation, just thought it was worth explaining.
Great! I need to find something I want to use my 126,000 points ($630) on.

KTP 30

Wildtrak
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Wildtrak 23 Bas Squatch 93 Mustang 87 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Got mine Yesterday!!

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I already had 60k+ points from 7/18 when we picked up our Bronco. Is this an additional 20k points or part of the early reservation points? I'm trying to get the roof rack for Badlands(the horror!) but local dealers want almost $900 for it. This would help soften the blow.

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I already had 60k+ points from 7/18 when we picked up our Bronco. Is this an additional 20k points or part of the early reservation points? I'm trying to get the roof rack for Badlands(the horror!) but local dealers want almost $900 for it. This would help soften the blow.
I was going to use my points to get the roof rack as well but is showing out of stock. :(

Bike007b

Black Diamond
First Name
KH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I got that back in August, however I would take 20k more.

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

*sigh*
Yes, I know, it was a bit of math humor. Next time I will be sure to use the /s tag.
:ROFLMAO: 🤓 Guess I missed the joke. C'est la vie! (y)
Sponsored