First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Borla Exhaust
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hello everyone! Ian here with Borla Exhaust.

We are currently looking for a stock Bronco Raptor for exhaust development. Our facility is located in Oxnard, CA. We would need to borrow the vehicle for at least three weeks. The dates are still to be determined, but it would be after the SEMA show. We will do our best to work with your schedule, but we'd like to bring one in as soon as possible. If multiple folks reach out, we will prioritize by how soon we can borrow the vehicle.

In exchange for lending us your Bronco Raptor, you would receive an exhaust system from us. We are expecting development to be a bit more involved, as was the case for the F-150 Raptor with the Active Exhaust where we ended up having to bring in multiple trucks. There's a good chance we won't be able to provide you with an exhaust system at the end of the three weeks. We will most likely have to give you one at a later date.

If anyone is interested and wants more information or has questions, please email me at [email protected].

Thank you!
Sponsored

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Dang, I wish I was closer. I had Borla S types on my 2013 Mustang GT and loved them.

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, I wanna get this straight, you're asking someone to give up their B-Raptor for almost a month so that you can R&D a product that you will profit on for years and all they get is an exhaust that barely covers what the car payment would be for a $75,000 vehicle? Man, what a deal...

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ya and you know they're not going to just go for a test drive, they're gonna run the hell out of it. Doing full throttle pulls on a dyno so that they can get their numbers. Most B-Raptors won't even be out of their break-in phase.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.