First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It's at Seth Wadley Ford. MSRP is at $62,715.00. I don't know how much under MSRP you can talk the dealer down. But it's worth a shot. It has been sitting on the lot for at least a week now. Hope this helps someone who wants a fully loaded Bronco without the wait. My understanding is you can't even order this model.

To me 62K for this is inflated. OTOH if you can get it for Invoice it might be worth a try.

https://sethwadleyford.com/sale/ford-bronco-pauls-valley-ok
Sponsored

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
$62k is what the msrp is on the FE broncos. What are you talking about being inflated?

id pay $62k all day long for a FE.

why does it say inbound though if its been on their lot for a week? I also see they dont advertise the price.

BroncoDude

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150 3.5EB, 2021 2DR Base 2.7L Auto
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Pauls Valley? Do they think someone from Norman is gonna drive down and pay MSRP+? I sure hope the locals are not that stupid. I mean, there is Ag and Oil money there but I would think those folks would tend to be smart with their money. Good luck to the dealer anyhow.

OP
OP
ollie

ollie

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
$62k is what the msrp is on the FE broncos. What are you talking about being inflated?

id pay $62k all day long for a FE.

why does it say inbound though if its been on their lot for a week? I also see they dont advertise the price.
Oops my bad!! It went up in just the last week!!
63,190.00 is new MSRP.

https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FMEE5EP2MLA41711

IMHO, These Broncos are not worth anywhere near 63K when compared to a Wrangler Rubicon that I can get similarly equipped for almost 10K less. It's a matter of what the market will bear and what you are willing to pay.

I'm not sure on the "inbound 100" code and what it means. I'm just looking at their current inventory and the sticker price. It has been up on their website for over a week now. It might be worth a call.

I'm just putting the info out there for those of you who have been waiting and don't have the patience or would like a model that is not available for order. This one is in the dealers inventory right now ready to sell.

Sponsored

BadBradBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
All customer orders are listed on dealers websites when they are in transit in case they reservation holder doesn’t take delivery. I’m willing to bet it’s not available…call and ask.

OP
OP
ollie

ollie

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I have been up front and showing a dealership that has a Bronco available. Do you know of any other dealerships that have a 1st edition? I don't appreciate the troll accusations. Not funny at all.

I'm truly trying to be helpful to members here. I'm holding off but still looking and keeping up with the market. I came across this and thought I would share.

Last edited:

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have been up front and showing a dealership that has a Bronco available. Do you know of any other dealerships that have a 1st edition? I don't appreciate the troll accusations. Not funny at all.

I'm truly trying to be helpful to members here. I'm holding off but still looking and keeping up with the market. I came across this and thought I would share.
Its likely NOT available as the dealer's website auto populates with incoming orders. The dealer doesn't have to sell it at MSRP if the reservation is abandoned...

And good luck getting a non reserved First Edition at anything less than MSRP.

Sponsored
OP
OP
ollie

ollie

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Its likely NOT available as the dealer's website auto populates with incoming orders. The dealer doesn't have to sell it at MSRP if the reservation is abandoned...

And good luck getting a non reserved First Edition at anything less than MSRP.
Fair deal. I figured it was at least worth sharing. Out here in CA I don't know of any dealer that has one available except for the Sport.

bigblueboing

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Fair deal. I figured it was at least worth sharing. Out here in CA I don't know of any dealer that has one available except for the Sport.
See you just gave yourself away.

BroncoDude

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150 3.5EB, 2021 2DR Base 2.7L Auto
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

No ill will intended, but, if you are in California why do you care about an Oklahoma Bronco? I'm pretty sure that peeps in that area are aware of what is available. Again, not trying to be an ass but I don't understand the connection. Peace.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oops my bad!! It went up in just the last week!!
63,190.00 is new MSRP.

https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FMEE5EP2MLA41711

IMHO, These Broncos are not worth anywhere near 63K when compared to a Wrangler Rubicon that I can get similarly equipped for almost 10K less. It's a matter of what the market will bear and what you are willing to pay.

I'm not sure on the "inbound 100" code and what it means. I'm just looking at their current inventory and the sticker price. It has been up on their website for over a week now. It might be worth a call.

I'm just putting the info out there for those of you who have been waiting and don't have the patience or would like a model that is not available for order. This one is in the dealers inventory right now ready to sell.
Hmmm…I specd out a similar JLU Rubicon build and I was at $70k msrp and that was without upgrading from the 3.6.

OP
OP
ollie

ollie

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
No ill will intended, but, if you are in California why do you care about an Oklahoma Bronco? I'm pretty sure that peeps in that area are aware of what is available. Again, not trying to be an ass but I don't understand the connection. Peace.
I just came across it last week in a search so I'm sharing it with fellow members here.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.