First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor...shopping
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I worked directly with Expedition 1 to build a Raptor Version (sent them stock parts etc) so no modifying anything is necessary. Expedition 1 now offers a raptor fitment. I have not done the rear winch as the APG winch plate is not exactly plug n play.
Very cool thanks! I didn't realize Expedition 1 had done a Raptor specific version. That makes it easy.
Sponsored

OP
OP
jatt143

jatt143

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRaptor, C63s, Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Coming out soon, Motorworx Fabrication (by Texas Motorworx)
This looks clean, any release date or links for more info?

any ideas on how much it weighs, any plans on adding recovery points

Last edited:

TheLawnDart

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser, Subaru Forrester, Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I’ve loved them. Handled jumping and crawling very well. He should be releasing them “any day now” which will have all the pricing and info on them. These are version 1 that I was running through the wringer and he’s made some small changes to them. I will get back to you with the weight. The rear uses the OEM tow hooks, the front has recovery points next to the skid plate under the bumper. Once they are officially released I’m planning on making a post with a more thorough rundown and some videos of front and rear

Breptar

Raptor
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
there is only one real answer to this question. The expedition one bumper!!!

OP
OP
jatt143

jatt143

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I’ve loved them. Handled jumping and crawling very well. He should be releasing them “any day now” which will have all the pricing and info on them. These are version 1 that I was running through the wringer and he’s made some small changes to them. I will get back to you with the weight. The rear uses the OEM tow hooks, the front has recovery points next to the skid plate under the bumper. Once they are officially released I’m planning on making a post with a more thorough rundown and some videos of front and rear
share more pics of the rear bumper when you get a chance. I hope they add an additional recovery point up high on the bumper

Sponsored

TheLawnDart

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

share more pics of the rear bumper when you get a chance. I hope they add an additional recovery point up high on the bumper
Ford Bronco Braptor Rear Bumper pics IMG_7407

Ford Bronco Braptor Rear Bumper pics IMG_7023
Ford Bronco Braptor Rear Bumper pics IMG_8157

Here’s a few more! I have talked to him about adding recovery points integrated to the bumper on the rear and front but I’m pretty sure he wants to avoid exactly what was happening on other bumpers with the bending and pulling off. So right now the recovery points are frame mounted. He did mention adding them for looks essentially but wouldn’t recommend using them for a recovery. I’ll get some more info for y’all though!

DewarT

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Here’s a few more! I have talked to him about adding recovery points integrated to the bumper on the rear and front but I’m pretty sure he wants to avoid exactly what was happening on other bumpers with the bending and pulling off. So right now the recovery points are frame mounted. He did mention adding them for looks essentially but wouldn’t recommend using them for a recovery. I’ll get some more info for y’all though!
The bumper mounting on the Bronco- both front and rear, are not ideal for the aftermarket and alot of companies are not addressing that properly. Adding 'for show' would only end up with someone on here ragging the product because they ripped their bumper off with the show hooks...

Sean6365

Raptor
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Raptor, 08 Dodge Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Definitely interested in this bumper, let us know when they have a release date please.

OP
OP
jatt143

jatt143

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Definitely interested in this bumper, let us know when they have a release date please.
Yeah I agree, I'm going to hold off on purchasing. please let us know when it's available.

TheLawnDart

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The bumper mounting on the Bronco- both front and rear, are not ideal for the aftermarket and alot of companies are not addressing that properly. Adding 'for show' would only end up with someone on here ragging the product because they ripped their bumper off with the show hooks...
I agree with this sentiment. I prefer not to have anything decorative like that, but I think we'll see soon what the final product looks like

Sponsored

TheLawnDart

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Just got the weight back:
Bumper: 32lb 11oz
Skid: 33lb 2 oz
Combined: 65lb 13oz

For Comparison:
Stock Brap Bumper with fogs: 86lb 6oz
Stock Brap Skid: 18lb 6oz

So its 38lbs Less overall (not including lights)

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don’t mean to talk trash, but I’ve personally seen two of the Turn Off-road bumpers (non-tube) on standard Broncos bend using the recovery points for doing snow recoveries. I think it may have to do with the slotted mounting points on the bumper. Not sure if tube style has same weakness. .

Not sure how many recovery situations you get in, but get a tow receiver recovery point if you want that bumper to last.

the Turn off-road bumpers look good, price is amazing, but may not be the most durable for more extreme duty.
@Turn Offroad makes some awesome products. I’m surprised to hear that about their bumpers. Not sure if they’ve heard this feedback or have made any design changes since then, but just tagging them in case they have made changes.

OP
OP
jatt143

jatt143

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Just got the weight back:
Bumper: 32lb 11oz
Skid: 33lb 2 oz
Combined: 65lb 13oz

For Comparison:
Stock Brap Bumper with fogs: 86lb 6oz
Stock Brap Skid: 18lb 6oz

So its 38lbs Less overall (not including lights)
is that the rear or front bumper spec? sounds like front

OP
OP
jatt143

jatt143

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Thanks let us know when you hear back on the rear bumper also. Need to pull the trigger on rear soon
Sponsored