Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So hopefully getting my bronco within the next month or 2. But question I have for anyone. Has anyone been to the OHV park in Bridgeport TX? Just curious if it’s any good for the bronco and if it’s any fun. I have done the Off Rodeo so I know what the vehicle is capable of. Thoughts are appreciated
Sponsored

emulous74

Badlands
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 ZR2 Bison D , '23 Bronco 2DR, MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't have my Bronco yet (supposed to be this week), but I've been up there and think it's a great park (just bring your own food and water) and a lot of fun. Courses are marked (on the map they give you) so you can decide what to take or bypass.

Here are some pics from when I went with my Bison, and a friend in 80's Toyota truck and another Chevy Colorado: Should give you a good idea of what some of it looks like.

IMG_8122-XL.jpg

IMG_8126-XL.jpg

IMG_8132-XL.jpg

IMG_8138-XL.jpg

IMG_8140-XL.jpg

IMG_0558-XL.jpg

IMG_0560-XL.jpg

bcgray

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru Outback Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I was going to go! There is a north Texas bronco club I was invited to meet up with. I’ve been once before and it’s fun and fairly local to me in DFW. I have very little to compare to, but if you wanted to hang out and make an afternoon of it, it’s very fun. I would be up to meet folks there too. Never hurts to make some friends.
Is that club on this B6G forum somewhere? Post a link if you have one. If it's only on Facebook, I'm out, unfortunately.

35tires

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco, '21 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
They're on instagram but it's easy to hang out. They go once a month to Bridgeport. I'll let you know when I go and we can meet up with them. Swap phone numbers and make some friends!

ObsidianTheBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is that club on this B6G forum somewhere? Post a link if you have one. If it's only on Facebook, I'm out, unfortunately.
I am local and a part of the club. There is a group on the forum here https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/groups/north-texas-bronco-club.5/

There is also a Facebook group and Instagram page @ntxbroncoclub for the group where you can catch most of the meet-ups. We were just a the OHV Park a couple of weekends ago. If you're looking for a community of Bronco's follow the page and hit some of us up. We are pretty friendly!
Ford Bronco Bridgeport OHV Park any good / fun? IMG_4805
Ford Bronco Bridgeport OHV Park any good / fun? IMG_5712.JPG
Ford Bronco Bridgeport OHV Park any good / fun? IMG_5707.JPG
Ford Bronco Bridgeport OHV Park any good / fun? IMG_5713.JPG
Ford Bronco Bridgeport OHV Park any good / fun? IMG_3535
Sponsored