Sponsored

British Columbia Bronco Owners! Anyone seen one arrive in BC yet?

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We finally have one in Whistler, B.C., though it is a soft top. I know the owner of the Bronco and he took the soft top to speed up his order. As for me, I will wait for the hard top, as our winters are snowy, long and cold. Nice to see though, as it looks great!
Sponsored

jasonkosi

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We are out in Harrison area but in Abbotsford weekly. Did yours arrive yet? Will need to organize a local meetup for 22.
Yes, picked mine up Nov 12. Been itching to take it on some trails, but with the rainfall they closed all the FSRs in the region. Went up to Squamish today to have some fun
Ford Bronco British Columbia Bronco Owners! Anyone seen one arrive in BC yet? 9A9A4E9B-49D1-4791-AC5D-1497325D9703

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Chevy Nova SS, 2021 Ford Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey BC guys.... There used to be a store in North Vancouver that sold CB radios and stuff like that, but also had a huge selection of RAM Mounts. It was on the West side of Pemberton Street, south of Marine Drive. Can't remember the name. Does anyone remember that store?? Is it still there??
or, does anyone know of a place (Lower Mainland) that carries a ample supply of RAM mounts??
I can build my own Picatinny Rail for the dash, but RAM mounts are very sturdy, and take vibration away. Thanks.......

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yes, picked mine up Nov 12. Been itching to take it on some trails, but with the rainfall they closed all the FSRs in the region. Went up to Squamish today to have some fun
Ford Bronco British Columbia Bronco Owners! Anyone seen one arrive in BC yet? 9A9A4E9B-49D1-4791-AC5D-1497325D9703
Fun times in that area..... Mr. Jason, you are going to need one of my front license plate brackets !!! I am building the prototype now, and have it done next week. It will sit below the ACC opening and use existing bolts on the Modular bumper. Otherwise, you will get a ticket !!

MudCrawler

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F 150, Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Fun times in that area..... Mr. Jason, you are going to need one of my front license plate brackets !!! I am building the prototype now, and have it done next week. It will sit below the ACC opening and use existing bolts on the Modular bumper. Otherwise, you will get a ticket !!
I bought a shackle mount, works great. Do you have pictures of yours?

Sponsored

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I bought a shackle mount, works great. Do you have pictures of yours?
Not yet. Have to cut it this week on the CNC and then bend it. Should have it done this week ready to mount. I will post pic when done. What does yours look like?? Pic ??

jasonkosi

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Post a pic when it’s mounted. I’m just gonna take my chances without one for now

Archer

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blazer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am getting the ceramic coat protection in early January. A number of my friends have been very happy with the results on their cars.

I would love to do a meet up in 2022! Perhaps somewhere where gas is cheaper...

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am getting the ceramic coat protection in early January. A number of my friends have been very happy with the results on their cars.

I would love to do a meet up in 2022! Perhaps somewhere where gas is cheaper...
Add me to the meet up list! I'm in Kits. Expect to have my Bronco in the next couple of weeks.

As for front license plate, although it is a ticketable offence, I've been driving my 70 Bronco for 5 years without one.....no ticket yet. Although I only drive it on sunny days in the summer.

Sponsored

Archer

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blazer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Add me to the meet up list! I'm in Kits. Expect to have my Bronco in the next couple of weeks.

As for front license plate, although it is a ticketable offence, I've been driving my 70 Bronco for 5 years without one.....no ticket yet. Although I only drive it on sunny days in the summer.
I got a front plate kit from these guys... should be here soon and I will let you know how install goes.

https://builtrightind.com/collectio...-ford-bronco-2021-for-standard-plastic-bumper

paperboy

Badlands
First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Passport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey BC guys.... There used to be a store in North Vancouver that sold CB radios and stuff like that, but also had a huge selection of RAM Mounts. It was on the West side of Pemberton Street, south of Marine Drive. Can't remember the name. Does anyone remember that store?? Is it still there??
or, does anyone know of a place (Lower Mainland) that carries a ample supply of RAM mounts??
I can build my own Picatinny Rail for the dash, but RAM mounts are very sturdy, and take vibration away. Thanks.......
I know that street and area well and have been around long enough that I should know...but I can't think of it. There have been a lot of changes. Sorry and good luck!

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am making a front plate bracket for the Modular Bumper. No drilling, uses existing bolts. Still in production. I should have a sample done next week that I will take pics of and post. Will be alot cheaper than US counterparts, and fit our "bigger" plates.

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I got a front plate kit from these guys... should be here soon and I will let you know how install goes.

https://builtrightind.com/collectio...-ford-bronco-2021-for-standard-plastic-bumper
Oh, Archer..... should have waited.... I am making a front plate bracket for the Modular Bumper. No drilling, uses existing bolts. Still in production. I should have a sample done next week that I will take pics of and post. Will be alot cheaper than US counterparts, and fit our "bigger" plates. Would be easy to make one for the Standard Bumper..... and you live in the same city.

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I know that street and area well and have been around long enough that I should know...but I can't think of it. There have been a lot of changes. Sorry and good luck!
Thanks anyways.... they are probably gone..... there must be somewhere in the Lower Mainland that carries RAM mounts?? If I have too, I'll take a trip to Seattle where they are, but rather not right now..... and get stuck down there..... :(
Sponsored