Sponsored

British Columbia Bronco Owners! Anyone seen one arrive in BC yet?

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Chevy Nova SS, 2021 Ford Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks! Says "Empty - been released to the customer" so I'll keep waiting!
If you have the right car # and that is the message given, then expect a call from your dealer in the next 4 days...... most times anyways. Good luck !!!
Sponsored

MudCrawler

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F 150, Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

After 17 months waiting it finally arrived and worth the wait. Magnuson Ford was awesome, did the B6G checklist no problem. Found a minor scratch on the spare wheel on back and they are fixing it.

PXL_20211210_002724255.jpg

PXL_20211210_002714006.jpg

PXL_20211210_002706808.jpg

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After 17 months waiting it finally arrived and worth the wait. Magnuson Ford was awesome, did the B6G checklist no problem. Found a minor scratch on the spare wheel on back and they are fixing it.

Ford Bronco British Columbia Bronco Owners! Anyone seen one arrive in BC yet? PXL_20211210_002706808

Ford Bronco British Columbia Bronco Owners! Anyone seen one arrive in BC yet? PXL_20211210_002706808

Congrats!

What was your build date? Curious how long you were held up due to the mud slides and stuff, or was it sitting in the rail yard in the Lower Mainland before then?

MudCrawler

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F 150, Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Congrats!

What was your build date? Curious how long you were held up due to the mud slides and stuff, or was it sitting in the rail yard in the Lower Mainland before then?
Build date was Aug 10 and Ship date Noiv 7. Eventthough this shipped week before floods it still arrived on Dec 4 but I know itwas held up in Manitoba so most likely would have come a week or more sooner.

Ford Bronco British Columbia Bronco Owners! Anyone seen one arrive in BC yet? 1639152872236

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Build date was Aug 10 and Ship date Noiv 7. Eventthough this shipped week before floods it still arrived on Dec 4 but I know itwas held up in Manitoba so most likely would have come a week or more sooner.

Ford Bronco British Columbia Bronco Owners! Anyone seen one arrive in BC yet? 1639152872236
That's actually pretty good (minus the gap between build and ship dates). Gives me a small sliver of hope - I was shipped November 13th, and currently sit in Calgary (for the past 1-2 weeks). My ETA shows Dec 30th now (it was December 10th or 12th, can't remember now).

Sponsored

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Chevy Nova SS, 2021 Ford Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Spotted this at Ocean Park Ford Yesterday. WildTrak 4 door w/ Leather interior and Lux package.
Is this anyone's rig on here??

Ford Bronco British Columbia Bronco Owners! Anyone seen one arrive in BC yet? image0 (12)

Ford Bronco British Columbia Bronco Owners! Anyone seen one arrive in BC yet? image2 (7)

Ford Bronco British Columbia Bronco Owners! Anyone seen one arrive in BC yet? image1 (8)

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Spotted this at Ocean Park Ford Yesterday. WildTrak 4 door w/ Leather interior and Lux package.
Is this anyone's rig on here??

Ford Bronco British Columbia Bronco Owners! Anyone seen one arrive in BC yet? image1 (8)

Considering there’s licence plates on it, not sure they’d like you peering in the window lol

jasonkosi

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nice looking rig! Carb grey is such a good colour on the Bronco, if I wasn’t so in love with VB I think I would’ve chose it on mine. I live a few blocks from Magnuson, hope to see you around!

MudCrawler

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F 150, Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Nice looking rig! Carb grey is such a good colour on the Bronco, if I wasn’t so in love with VB I think I would’ve chose it on mine. I live a few blocks from Magnuson, hope to see you around!
We are out in Harrison area but in Abbotsford weekly. Did yours arrive yet? Will need to organize a local meetup for 22.

Sponsored

MudCrawler

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F 150, Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

In 3 weeks I get it PPF and Ceramic coated. Anyone else in BC doing this? First Bronco being done at Monster Auto Lab in Langley.

We live in Harrison area and have too many gravel trucks and dirt roads here and I want to protect the paint and look as much as possible.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In 3 weeks I get it PPF and Ceramic coated. Anyone else in BC doing this? First Bronco being done at Monster Auto Lab in Langley.

We live in Harrison area and have too many gravel trucks and dirt roads here and I want to protect the paint and look as much as possible.
I was going to get PPF done but decided not to, since I bought mud flaps instead. I am likely going to get a ceramic coating done. Do you mind me asking how much Monster Auto Lab is charging for this?

MudCrawler

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F 150, Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was going to get PPF done but decided not to, since I bought mud flaps instead. I am likely going to get a ceramic coating done. Do you mind me asking how much Monster Auto Lab is charging for this?
$4500 for full PPF minus the roof and rear plastic bumper and full ceramic coating. Full Ceramic was $1000 of the total cost.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

$4500 for full PPF minus the roof and rear plastic bumper and full ceramic coating. Full Ceramic was $1000 of the total cost.
That's not bad if it's for both. I think the dealership is charging a little over $1,000 for the ceramic coating. I am getting a bunch of vinyl wrapping done on my Bronco too, so likely the PPF would be even more complicated to do, due to the design.

Appreciate it!

MudCrawler

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F 150, Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That's not bad if it's for both. I think the dealership is charging a little over $1,000 for the ceramic coating. I am getting a bunch of vinyl wrapping done on my Bronco too, so likely the PPF would be even more complicated to do, due to the design.

Appreciate it!
Yes I think it was $500 discount for both. 4k wrap and 1k ceramic.
Sponsored