First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Rubicon 4xe, F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I settled on this table and couldn’t be happier. I’ve had various tables on Jeeps and am never quite satisfied with them. This one is really well thought out and high quality. No (extra) rattles at this time.

The molle panels are an added bonus to strap in gear and you don’t need to remove them to use the table.

I’ll probably add some thin marine grade liner on the table top surface since I have a habit of scratching these up, but I’ll wait to ruin it first.

https://broaddict.com/products/molle-tailgate-foldable-table

IMG_0427-compressed.jpeg

IMG_0428-compressed.jpeg

IMG_0397-compressed.jpeg

IMG_0398-compressed.jpeg

IMG_0396-compressed.jpeg

IMG_0395-compressed.jpeg
Sponsored

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Chevy Nova SS, 2021 Ford Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have (almost) the same table.... believe they are made by the same company as all the others are. I got mine from Bryter Truck accessories who specialize in the 6G Bronco, and know there stuff.
I did a little thing as I always do, just to give it a personal touch.....
Ford Bronco Broaddict Tailgate Table image0 (69)

Kach Vartan

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sedan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I settled on this table and couldn’t be happier. I’ve had various tables on Jeeps and am never quite satisfied with them. This one is really well thought out and high quality. No (extra) rattles at this time.

The molle panels are an added bonus to strap in gear and you don’t need to remove them to use the table.

I’ll probably add some thin marine grade liner on the table top surface since I have a habit of scratching these up, but I’ll wait to ruin it first.

https://broaddict.com/products/molle-tailgate-foldable-table

I bought this too and installed this weekend. For some reason my lower panel doesn’t rest completely flat and the tabs on the edges won’t sit in the slots on the side pieces. Curious if you had a similar issue.

malt_liqueur

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I bought this too and installed this weekend. For some reason my lower panel doesn’t rest completely flat and the tabs on the edges won’t sit in the slots on the side pieces. Curious if you had a similar issue.
I have the same issue. The pre-cut notches dont line up exactly right so theres a slight angle on the table. One of these days I will grind out the notches a little and make it flush

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have the same issue. The pre-cut notches dont line up exactly right so theres a slight angle on the table. One of these days I will grind out the notches a little and make it flush
Disappointing that multiple examples are manifesting problems that need fixing by the customer. Hopefully the company will improve its quality control as these tables are a great idea.

Sponsored

HolidayDog

Everglades
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

This looks like a great design for a table. Thanks for posting. Provides a little more table space than other designs I’ve looked at.

OP
OP
allenill3

allenill3

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Dang that sucks. I didn’t have any issues other than losing an acorn nut during installation. I’ve had similar issues on Jeep tables and if it’s a matter of it not clamping down properly, I just forced it and in a few days things settled where they were supposed to.

Do you have any pics?

OP
OP
allenill3

allenill3

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Are these the notches for the clamps? I’m not understanding what you’d have to fix with an angle grinder?

OP
OP
allenill3

allenill3

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Disappointing that multiple examples are manifesting problems that need fixing by the customer. Hopefully the company will improve its quality control as these tables are a great idea.
Agreed. I would have it replaced if it’s not an easy fix.

Kach Vartan

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sedan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It’s not the clamps. It’s the tabs on the bottom shelf that are supposed to sit in a slot on the side pieces. From what I can tell the screws that attach the bottom of the side piece to the main frame are keeping the bottom shelf from tilting all the way down to level. I’ll try to send pics, but I’ve ordered a replacement in the meantime.

Sponsored

Kach Vartan

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sedan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Attaching a few pics of the issue I’m having, but not sure how clear it will be. The right side sits too low such that the tab on the right side of the table doesn’t sit in the slot. I’m not so worried about how level the table is (I’m probably never going to be using it on perfectly level ground). More annoyed that there is play in the right side of the table. I tried adjusting the hinge screw, removing one of the washers, etcAny ideas on how to fix?

Also, the replacement I ordered had the same issue. If I can’t figure this one out, will be sending back via Amazon. Which is too bad as I really like the concept. Maybe I’ll go with the IAG version next time it’s on sale.

Ford Bronco Broaddict Tailgate Table IMG_2313
Ford Bronco Broaddict Tailgate Table IMG_2320
Ford Bronco Broaddict Tailgate Table IMG_2318

OP
OP
allenill3

allenill3

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Attaching a few pics of the issue I’m having, but not sure how clear it will be. The right side sits too low such that the tab on the right side of the table doesn’t sit in the slot. I’m not so worried about how level the table is (I’m probably never going to be using it on perfectly level ground). More annoyed that there is play in the right side of the table. I tried adjusting the hinge screw, removing one of the washers, etcAny ideas on how to fix?

Also, the replacement I ordered had the same issue. If I can’t figure this one out, will be sending back via Amazon. Which is too bad as I really like the concept. Maybe I’ll go with the IAG version next time it’s on sale.

That's too bad. It's clear it's definitely not sitting right (or at all).
Sponsored