Sponsored

Deleted member 3423

Yes...i am too. The site seems a little borked right now - but the dealer selection just hangs on the loading ford icon. Any help would be appreciated!
I learned a valuable lesson today; if Your web browser does not allow you to register information, you may have to use another such as Google Chrome. Edge did not work for me and neither did Mozilla Firefox.
Sponsored

Deleted member 3423

This happened to me late last night - I had to wait about an hour and things just started working again.
I learned a valuable lesson today; if Your web browser does not allow you to register information, you may have to use another such as Google Chrome. Edge did not work for me and neither did Mozilla Firefox.

Deleted member 3423

You get at the first of the line but your also saying to the dealer "I have to have it" so your negotiation room will be minimal since you have already tipped your hand.

jmalinov

First Edition
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer, 2018 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hey Everyone...

I just wanted to share with the Bronco6g community my belief as to how to streamline reservations tonight for to minimize distractions and get even higher on the list.

Go to >

https://owner.ford.com/sign-in.html

And create your account.

Go to > Owner > Account > My preferences > Account

-Or-

Select small silhouette in the corner.

Fill in as much information as possible including your name, address, phone number, credit card information, and preferred dealer. Once this information is created under your account, you will be able to expedite your reservation.

When reservations open, reload your account and select “My Reservations” to stake your claim!

If that doesn’t work, try reloading or go to Ford.com/Bronco and your information will be ready to lock it in.

Enjoy!!

didnt participate in the mach-e reservation process... do u just login and put ur $100 down or do you have to build or what?

GinjaNinja

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge minivan and a Nissan NV3500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’ve never done this before. Do we actually get to pick the options and do the build as part of the reservation?

Sponsored

Bronco-420

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve never done this before. Do we actually get to pick the options and do the build as part of the reservation?
Good question. Anyone know if you can change after you reserve? Small things? The wife is working and told me I better have one reserved when she gets home and I'm sure I wont build it right. :)

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good question. Anyone know if you can change after you reserve? Small things? The wife is working and told me I better have one reserved when she gets home and I'm sure I wont build it right. :)
yes you can. because reserved ones take higher priority over cookie cutter ones, after you get your vin you can't change it. you can do anything you like before that

OP
OP
BroAD

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

didnt participate in the mach-e reservation process... do u just login and put ur $100 down or do you have to build or what?
Tonight is just a reservation... once orders are authorized sometime in December, your dealer will contact you to spec it out.

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tonight is just a reservation... once orders are authorized sometime in December, your dealer will contact you to spec it out.
you should be able to spec it out today, but it won't be finalized till you get your vin number

OP
OP
BroAD

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If link is broken, go to Ford.com and search for login/sign up option to generate your account.

Google Ford.com Sign In works too if you click on an actual Ford website.

Sponsored

noliveaxle

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 jku rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
can you change dealers, my usual dealers don't know or want 5k markup

noliveaxle

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 jku rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
can I say **** so cal dealers. im new.

Last edited:

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Believe you are essentially putting your name on a list, not actually spec’ing your order
Sponsored