Blkdiamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hi I’m considering selling some accessories like keychains, car coasters, vinyl decals. If any of you are interested please LIKE this post so I can gage whether it is worth doing. The photo is an example of some of what I can offer.
Thank you!
95256B8B-45F4-4432-9B62-98C8DCF6FDF8.jpeg
Sorry shops closed before it opened I’ve been made aware I can’t sell stuff with Ford on it. Thanks for liking what I’ve done as a hobby. Maybe I can come up with designs of mine own to sell. Just was looking to turn my hobby into something more not worth litigation.
Sponsored

GravyTrain

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4, 2020 110
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sorry shops closed before it opened I’ve been made aware I can’t sell stuff with Ford on it. Thanks for liking what I’ve done as a hobby. Maybe I can come up with designs of mine own to sell. Just was looking to turn my hobby into something more not worth litigation.
Maybe the Ford team responsible for shutting you down should be in charge of new MIC top replacement. They don’t waste a second.

TRMFAM

First Edition
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 & 73 Bronco, 21 MDX A-Spec, 20 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Email [email protected] and see what the license details are. Hopefully they have a tiered license model and your volume might be free or not very expensive. There is someone selling mouse pads with the logo on Amazon and they claim to be licensed and with only one product it could not have cost much IMO.

either way it is worth 10 minutes of your time.

OP
OP
Rosanna

Rosanna

Black Diamond
First Name
Blkdiamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Email [email protected] and see what the license details are. Hopefully they have a tiered license model and your volume might be free or not very expensive. There is someone selling mouse pads with the logo on Amazon and they claim to be licensed and with only one product it could not have cost much IMO.

either way it is worth 10 minutes of your time.
Thank you I will look into it! This has just been a hobby, while I’m home with my kids I just thought maybe I could make a little money while I’m home.

mmaturo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C8, R8s, Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you I will look into it! This has just been a hobby, while I’m home with my kids I just thought maybe I could make a little money while I’m home.
I hope you can.... I like the leather lanyard and the sasquatch key chain. I would be interested no doubt.

Sponsored

old goat

Big Bend
First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
if it were me I would give them away and only ask for shipping cost ;)
say to the tune of what ever you thought you needed
that way you are not selling anything.

OP
OP
Rosanna

Rosanna

Black Diamond
First Name
Blkdiamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I hope you can.... I like the leather lanyard and the sasquatch key chain. I would be interested no doubt.
Thank you! I will definitely keep everyone posted when I get word.

OP
OP
Rosanna

Rosanna

Black Diamond
First Name
Blkdiamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

if it were me I would give them away and only ask for shipping cost ;)
say to the tune of what ever you thought you needed
that way you are not selling anything.
That thought crossed my mind but as of right now this is my only platform to show what I can do and was already told by 2 members I was violating fords IP so don’t think that wld slide. I like it here don’t want to be kicked out.

OP
OP
Rosanna

Rosanna

Black Diamond
First Name
Blkdiamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I want to say thank you and let you know how much it means to me that total strangers would support me! I was really disappointed last night and you all have made me feel much better.

My intent wasn’t to steal money away from Ford. I’m a stay at home mom with a couple of consumer machines to make crafts. I like being creative and when I joined this forum I got the excited to make stuff for my new bronco and then thought I could do the same for you guys.

If I can work things out with Ford you will be the first to know, besides my husband lol, I can’t tell you how much I appreciate your comments.
Thank you!

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That thought crossed my mind but as of right now this is my only platform to show what I can do and was already told by 2 members I was violating fords IP so don’t think that wld slide. I like it here don’t want to be kicked out.
You're good. No danger of getting kicked off the forums.
Do a little homework and come back legit, I'm sure you'll be fine.
Just price it where you make enough, and at a point where it is appealing to others and you'll do fine.
I'd personally spend more to support someone state-side (or local is even better) before some "seller" overseas.
Best of luck!

OP
OP
Rosanna

Rosanna

Black Diamond
First Name
Blkdiamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You're good. No danger of getting kicked off the forums.
Do a little homework and come back legit, I'm sure you'll be fine.
Just price it where you make enough, and at a point where it is appealing to others and you'll do fine.
I'd personally spend more to support someone state-side (or local is even better) before some "seller" overseas.
Best of luck!
Well my brother has lived in NC for over 20 yrs now so you can think of me as local 😉
and my cousins and a best friend
Sponsored