Trail sights accessories?

gizmohd

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport (Wife), Bronco Badlands (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

cheesy photoshop I did but I always thought an aftermarket company should do an aftermarket trail sight with a picatinny rail on top would look good and give additional mounting options.

1639614884677.jpg
@EIGHTLUG there's an idea for ya.. LOL
Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
By the way thanks, that flag mount shipped super fast. I just had it powder coated matte black to match my trail sights. They are really nice everyone.

IMG_9490.jpg

IMG_9491.jpg
They look great. Any idea what size the single hole is? I was thinking of using a threaded nut insert to make it a 1/4-20 feamale- from there the options are limitless.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/184149132341?epid=1157190805&hash=item2ae024c435:g:zIUAAOSwsnVeL1do

Also, did you powdercoat the mounting screws, paint them, or just leave them stainless?

Last edited:

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They look great. Any idea what size the single hole is? I was thinking of using a threaded nut insert to make it a 1/4-20 feamale- from there the options are limitless.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/184149132341?epid=1157190805&hash=item2ae024c435:g:zIUAAOSwsnVeL1do

Also, did you powdercoat the mounting screws, paint them, or just leave them stainless?
I can measure the hole in a few hours, but I left the supplied screws stainless, I thought the silver accent was nice. I ended up installing a Tusk quick release ¼" flag pole holder onto it. I don't have any pics yet.

www.amazon.com/dp/B0033YS6UQ?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

IMG_9515.jpg

IMG_9514.jpg

Shifta

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I bought some KC Spot lights specifically for the Trail Sights!!!!! But now I gotta figure out how to mount them. Looking for a set of Replacement Sights....I think I may be able to drill a hole through them somehow to run the lights cable through...

Anyone else tried this??

Glens

Banned
Everglades
Banned
Banned
First Name
Santos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
trynatim has released a Bronco Hood Trail Sight LED Lights For 2021-Later. I plan to buy it and install it to try it out.
Ford Bronco Trail sights accessories? IMG_3695-1
Ford Bronco Trail sights accessories? 屏幕截图 2023-10-16 144804

Sponsored

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Trail sights accessories? Cigar Holder

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks for suggesting my post in another thread. It's weird as this thread had an original start date back in 2021 so I figured someone had just necro-posted to bring it back to life.

For @Shifta , the DeeZee bracket linked in the quoted post above was made for that exact purpose. They made the bracket for use with the KC spots on their 2021 SEMA rig. The bracket wasn't available at the time. Most of DeeZee's products shown on that build weren't available at the time. But slowly, we have seen some of the items come to market.

Sponsored

Winds of Change

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Obx SaS/2021 Bronco sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This makes me think they are a great spot to mount a flag for off-roading at the sand dunes. I’ve seen people do makeshift setups on the bumper, but the sights might end up being a better mounting point. I dunno, seems logical lol
I have the flag mount. Just need a pole now.

Shifta

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks for suggesting my post in another thread. It's weird as this thread had an original start date back in 2021 so I figured someone had just necro-posted to bring it back to life.

For @Shifta , the DeeZee bracket linked in the quoted post above was made for that exact purpose. They made the bracket for use with the KC spots on their 2021 SEMA rig. The bracket wasn't available at the time. Most of DeeZee's products shown on that build weren't available at the time. But slowly, we have seen some of the items come to market.

Thanks for looking out!!!! I do have a trail sight MOUNT already.......I am trying to figure out "HOW" to get the lights wire, under the hood by going "through" the trail sight.

I'm gunna reach out to the poster of the other post and see how they routed the cable....
Sponsored