Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am having some accessories installed on my new Ranger Tremor today and look what the Dealer let me drive for a loaner!!! (yes I have a Bronco on order).

The ride was smooth on the highway
Ford Bronco Bronco as a Loaner/Impressions Loaner
and I was surprised by no extra road or wind noise from the soft top. Love the dash look....the plastics to me do not feel cheap. The dash plastic is harder than most soft touch dashes, but, with a top off and off roading....IMO, this is better for cleanability. The attachment points on the hood are great to judge distance and I see a benefit to them. Fit and finish looks very good. Getting into this Bronco, no steps or bars....it is a reach even for a non-Squatch. I would recommend some form of step, especially if you are short or older/physical issues. I have a 2 door Black Diamond on order.....it just won't get here soon enough. I am sure I will be very happy with it.

Thanks to Wilson Ford in Corvallis Oregon for trusting me with this all day. (I wonder if I can get to Mt. Hood and back before 5pm?????)
Sponsored

zjc26138

Big Bend
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Great report!

I had a similar loaner and my order isn’t much different. Has the modular bumper and side steps. My wife is 4’11. And as it stands cannot put our son into the car seat of the bronco. Hoping the side steps will help.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I've reserved an OBX thankfully for my vertically challenged wife. I even had to put a set side steps on my Ranger for her. :) Thanks for the write up. I had the same experience when I got a chance to take a drive in their BB mannequin. I enjoy my Jeep JL, but the Bronco drives and rides so much better. Also, I originally had the MIC on my Bronco order. With that drive, and comments from others like you here that have commented on the soft top, I dropped the MIC from my order in hopes I can get a build date some time before 2024.

OP
OP
DUSTYcazOREGON

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've reserved an OBX thankfully for my vertically challenged wife. I even had to put a set side steps on my Ranger for her. :) Thanks for the write up. I had the same experience when I got a chance to take a drive in their BB mannequin. I enjoy my Jeep JL, but the Bronco drives and rides so much better. Also, I originally had the MIC on my Bronco order. With that drive, and comments from others like you here that have commented on the soft top, I dropped the MIC from my order in hopes I can get a build date some time before 2024.
I personally am not for soft tops. But on my return home it was heavy rain to sleet to snow and 34 degrees. Warm as a clam and to my surprise no more noise than I would expect from any hard top truck. It had a solid, comfortable and reassuring ride in the weather too.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I personally am not for soft tops. But on my return home it was heavy rain to sleet to snow and 34 degrees. Warm as a clam and to my surprise no more noise than I would expect from any hard top truck. It had a solid, comfortable and reassuring ride in the weather too.
Thanks for the info Craig. Soft tops these days are much better than those old ones of yore. We have 2 in the driveway now. They are both as comfortable albeit a little louder than my truck. Back in the olden days I owned a '65 Chebby Impala rag top. I called it the "Morton Salt" car. "When it rained it poured"....inside the car. :)

BTW, if you're young "when it rained it poured" was the Morton Salt motto back then.

Sponsored

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks to Wilson Ford in Corvallis Oregon for trusting me with this all day. (I wonder if I can get to Mt. Hood and back before 5pm?????)
I'm gonna guess that's a hard no. 😂

Ford Bronco Bronco as a Loaner/Impressions US26 at Govn Camp Maint_pid1899.JPG

Markpf189

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How’s the driving position and ride compared to the ranger ?

OP
OP
DUSTYcazOREGON

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How’s the driving position and ride compared to the ranger ?
The seat was as comfortable, driving position excellent, good leg and plenty of head room. The seat itself and "width"/shoulder space seemed more than the Ranger. The seat was comfortable....I am coming from F150's and they always had very comfortable seats. I felt no difference in the seat compared to an F150 in comfort or quality.
Sponsored