Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Who is attending the Bronco Basecamp at Overland Expo PNW July 8 - 10 in Redmond, OR?

We are driving to Redmond from Lynnwood, WA in our 21 Big Bend. Google maps sez it's a 6-hour drive, I haven't decided if we leave early Friday morning or the night before. This will be our first time attending. So I'm not sure what we are getting into, we plan to camp in the Bronco, bringing some camping basics (stove, water, food, bed, etc.), and going to rough it out of the back.

I've RSVP'd for the Saturday Sister's High Country Tour and the Sunday Off-Road at Cline Buttes OHV Area - looking for some off-road fun in our Bronco (we call her Ruby).

What do y'all recommend for securing our camping stuff when we go on the tours? I don't want to load everything in the Bronco, but how secure would it be if I left a few things at the campsite?

Any tips or suggestions very much appreciated.

Pic is my rig having a little fun.

Ford Bronco Bronco Basecamp at Overland Expo PNW 91452418-Avants-Offroad_Snoqualmie-WA_2021-12-11_Afternoon_8141.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

Scfast

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We will be heading up for Friday only from Vancouver, WA (family obligations for the weekend) leaving around 6am.
Basecamp does not seem to have the day pass option even though they said they were working on it so we wont be driving into the camping/bronco area but will hit it up.
Being in the bronco Basecamp I would just leave all your camping gear onsite, It will be just fine. You will have fun!!

ezapar

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak LUX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I would encourage you to join PNW Broncos if you are on fb. There will be several members attending.
Ford Bronco Bronco Basecamp at Overland Expo PNW Screen Shot 2022-07-03 at 7.54.05 PM
Sponsored