Sponsored

Bronco Beginning, wish I could see the video...

Did you get an email with either an image or video of your new Bronco?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Miaowzah

Badlands
First Name
Mia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have been waiting patiently for this lovely Bronco after I changed the color twice. Low and behold, today I get an email with a picture of my future toy coming off the assembly as well as a link to a youtube video. The video link states private when I go to it. I can already see that the problem is that my email account is a yahoo account, and the google version of my account that I had created circa 2007 is now a Legacy google account that requires me to have the exact password to access it.

I did make an effort to unlock the account, to find a way around accessing private youtube video, as well as chatted with Ford.com who referred me to an 800-392-3673 who said repeatedly "I've never heard that" and did not believe me. I was able to get her to look up my information and tell me the plant it was assembled at. She would not give me any other method to contact anyone and told me to google the info myself. I did find the plant in Wayne, Michigan with phone number 734-467-0500, but was transferred a bunch and not help.

Would any of you helpful individuals know how to access this private youtube video from the Assembly Plant in Flint Michigan, or how to get a new link? Open to suggestions.

For good measure, I will share with you the Bronco on the assembly line and the copy of the email. I wasn't excited till this very moment, was reserved and calm. And now...that photo has turned into every screen saver and many plans on the horizon.

Ford Link Email.png

Bronco Assembly Line.jpeg
Sponsored

rtazz17

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford bronco big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Imagine the old days when you didnt get a photo of your vehicle and had to wait to see it in person. Oh,the torture. Lmao

OP
OP
Miaowzah

Miaowzah

Badlands
First Name
Mia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Imagine the old days when you didnt get a photo of your vehicle and had to wait to see it in person. Oh,the torture. Lmao
lol "the old days". Hey it doesn't hurt to ask.

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Congratulations on your two door score. Enjoy

M4Madness

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
The private video has nothing to do with your particular Bronco, so I wouldn't sweat it. I couldn't see it either. In fact, they told me they screwed up my baby pic, so I didn't even get that. The YouTube videos of Bronco building at MAP probably show more than their flubbed-up video.

Sponsored

CBWAR1

First Name
CB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 F250 Custom 4X4; Pending: Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I received the @Ford email with the link to the Bronco picture and the youtube video, however the youtube video is set to private and is not viewable.

ArizonaGreg

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands SAS, 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have been waiting patiently for this lovely Bronco after I changed the color twice. Low and behold, today I get an email with a picture of my future toy coming off the assembly as well as a link to a youtube video. The video link states private when I go to it. I can already see that the problem is that my email account is a yahoo account, and the google version of my account that I had created circa 2007 is now a Legacy google account that requires me to have the exact password to access it.

I did make an effort to unlock the account, to find a way around accessing private youtube video, as well as chatted with Ford.com who referred me to an 800-392-3673 who said repeatedly "I've never heard that" and did not believe me. I was able to get her to look up my information and tell me the plant it was assembled at. She would not give me any other method to contact anyone and told me to google the info myself. I did find the plant in Wayne, Michigan with phone number 734-467-0500, but was transferred a bunch and not help.

Would any of you helpful individuals know how to access this private youtube video from the Assembly Plant in Flint Michigan, or how to get a new link? Open to suggestions.

For good measure, I will share with you the Bronco on the assembly line and the copy of the email. I wasn't excited till this very moment, was reserved and calm. And now...that photo has turned into every screen saver and many plans on the horizon.

Ford Bronco Bronco Beginning, wish I could see the video... Bronco Assembly Lin

Ford Bronco Bronco Beginning, wish I could see the video... Bronco Assembly Lin

ArizonaGreg

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands SAS, 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have the same issue.
Perhaps Ford needs to fire someone in their Marketing department.
Sponsored