First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
my only regret is not ordering everything that I wanted. I went with a pretty basic build so that it could get it here ASAP. I was planning on buying upgrades gradually over the next couple years. But now I’m realizing it is way cheaper and easier to include them in your build. If you upgrade later, you are paying for the upgraded part plus the original part that you’re not even going to use. It also ensures that they are all the components from the factory and won’t have to get modified or warranty voided
And after market labor rates. Exactly!
Sponsored

DallasCajun

Raptor
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Until you have a VIN, you can make changes...
Yep…already made changes twice. If I get pushed to MY23 (which I fully expect) I might just make those changes then.

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Considering it is my daily driver and my what my budget was the only thing I regret was the tow package that I ordered and put on a couple weeks after my delivery.

Otherwise I just regret not getting a 2nd Bronco. A 2 door Badlands Sas with tow, winch and I have to admit automatic tran for off-road adventures on weekends.
Anyone want to donate $60,000 to make my dream come true in 2023?
.....waiting on shipping...

20220609_173432.jpg

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I only added Sasquatch to my badlands because it was $2495 back then. I was going to order the $995 optional beadlock wheels and I think 33” MTs were $595 or something. So I got 35s on wider wheels, 4.70 gears, and a little Sasquatch guy on my fridge sticker for about $900. These days I don’t really see why anyone would Sasquatch a badlands if it’s $5995 or whatever the current price is.
Exactly! (2dr, 2.7/10spd, BL, VB, MID, HD Mod bumper, roof rack) (original color AMB, pushed to MY22, new choice - VB) supposedly ETA by 1 Aug (ETA's pushed 3 times now...)

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I still have the Sasquatch and MIC top on my 7/20/20 reservation ordered 1/29/21 and reordered last October with still no VIN or build date.

The one I have is minus the hardtop and Sasquatch but has the LUX, leather, and 2.7L. I'll wind up keeping the hartop when it arrives likely in 2023 and sell the soft top to my adult daughter. I did put Sasquatch wheels, full PPF wrap, and a leveling kit on mine.

Ford Bronco I wish I ordered…. Screen Shot 2022-07-20 at 9.01.33 AM

Sponsored

mjrcu

Outer Banks
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Two-I wish i had ordered two

And adjustable headrests, and not got the roof rack.
spend a lot of time in upstate NY and looking for roof rack. If you ever want to part with them, you have a buyer here

centra28

Badlands
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wish I would have ordered the door bags. I assumed they cam with… doh!

Murph914

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-350 reg cab srw v10 manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those of you who have actually received your Bronco…what do you wish you would have ordered but didn’t?

I’ve got a fairly loaded-up Badlands
headliner. Its a no cost option with tge wash out interior. I thought it just came free. Nope. Gotta ask for it.
Sponsored