Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

log into your Ford account like someone mentioned before... if you still have it there as a reservation and it has not been cancelled, then Ford is supposed to be honoring the car at the 2021 price as long as you had placed the reservation before March 2021 (i think). However, dealerships can charge you a premium above MSRP. The dealership I had originally listed emailed me and wanted 5k above MSRP. I told them to pound sand so I called around to different dealerships and one was not doing a penny under or over MSRP so I was okay with that. I called Ford and had them transfer my RSVP to that dealership and due to my build it was automatically a MY2022.

First step is to check you still have a RSVP. If the dealership had cancelled it (since they are so nonresponsive) I would call Ford and tell the situation and maybe they can reactivate your reservation. You were also supposed to have paid a refundable $100 deposit so if you never got that back from Ford, then you should still have an open RSVP.

Next, if you don't like your current dealership, call around to see who actually wants your business and transfer the reservation to them.

Hope this helps.
Sponsored

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I reserved early August 2020. I did not place an order by the March cut off for MY 21. Contacted Ford and was informed I was MY22 definite. This was way before all the issues regarding builds. I informed my dealer what Ford stated, and am waiting to place order once MY 22 B&P is released. At the time, it made no sense to place an order if I was slotted for MY 22. Once the build restrictions arose, I would have had zero chance of being built regardless of my order time. Reservation still is listed with Ford. In the meantime, I test drive the lot demos and wait until I hear the MY22 orders are being accepted. BTW, if I was 100% sure I could get a white MOD top in MY 23 I would wait. I will see what happens on Sept 13, the rumored MY 22 order date.

Scape Goat

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Frontier SV 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am curious about the delivery timeline for the new orders. I have not place a reservation yet. I told my wife that I would wait until we have replaced her vehicle, which will be happening in the next couple months.

However, I am in the minority that wants the order to be later than sooner. Early to mid MY2023 is when I would want to take delivery. Mainly for financial reasons.

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

^this

I am so pumped for the MY22 B&P. We should hopefully see some other special editions and I’m curious how they handle the different interior colors and accents in MY22. Hopefully much of the customization won’t be locked to trim level.
You seem think there going be a lot of changes for 2022 from 2021.

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My brother got a reservation about a month ago. The dealer (Stevens) said that they wouldn't bother putting an order in and to wait until the MY22 order window opens up. That is probably the position your are in. Have a very late reservation with no order. Not a big deal and you shouldn't worry about getting your Bronco too soon.
Sponsored