DanDan

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Your Bronco Model
Base
If I order a Base 2021 2Door , manual, is there any chance in hell Ford will build it ? If not and my order is placed what is going to happen ? Is my order going to be canceled or I'm upgraded to a 2022 free of charge ? Web site alows me to place an order
Sponsored

1IH

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe MaMa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You can order but it is not an actual order until a Dealer places it with Ford, you are just reserving and triggering the CRM system to have a dealer call you. You will likely not receive a vehicle until 2023 at this point according to all reports.

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You can make a reservation through the Ford Build and Price website. But that is not to be confused with an order. An order is placed through the Ford dealer of your choice (whoever you select on your reservation)

Currently only 2021 Broncos are in the build and price website. I think you would still be placing an order but being at the back of the line most likely it would result in a 2022 Bronco. However, if you built out a 4 door base/Big Bend with a soft top and no other constrained commodities then it is possible you could get a 2021 delivered.

MyATV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

According to Ford, it's never too late to place an order, and it's never too late to take delivery.

Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford only guaranteed to freeze prices for people who ordered before the March deadline...

OP
OP

DanDan

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Your Bronco Model
Base
You can order but it is not an actual order until a Dealer places it with Ford, you are just reserving and triggering the CRM system to have a dealer call you. You will likely not receive a vehicle until 2023 at this point according to all reports.
Placing the order through the dealer. He sent me a personalized link to place the order ...Do I get upgraded for free to a 2022 or 2023 if 2021 is not going to happen ? And base 2 D , manual is my only choice . I have a Raptor for Starbucks trips.

MonLee

Outer Banks
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 type R
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just a matter of how quickly the factories can recover from all this... Production will ramp back up in a major way eventually, how long that takes is anyone's guess.

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
i think it's safe to say that it's very unlikely that an order placed today will be a 2021. it would depend on your dealer- if they give you one of their coveted priority slots to build right away or if they happen to have allocations they haven't used (seems pretty unlikely). I think it's likely that you would be pushed to 2022 and based on reservation date (which isn't the only factor) you would be well into 2022. I think that's about all anyone could tell you at this point- welcome to the party pal!

Sponsored

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Placing the order through the dealer. He sent me a personalized link to place the order ...Do I get upgraded for free to a 2022 or 2023 if 2021 is not going to happen ? And base 2 D , manual is my only choice . I have a Raptor for Starbucks trips.
Ordering a 2 door at this point is going to be a 2022.

As noted by others the price lock promised by Ford is only for those who ordered by March 19th.

OP
OP

DanDan

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ordering a 2 door at this point is going to be a 2022.

As noted by others the price lock promised by Ford is only for those who ordered by March 19th.
Thank you

OP
OP

DanDan

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Your Bronco Model
Base
Looks like each dealer has an alloted number of orders ..as we all know. It also looks like Ford is fulfilling somewhere around of 20% per dealer orders. Is there a way to find out how many orders a dealer has placed and how many alloted orders he is going to receive? Can a dealer see other dealers orders vs alloted orders or i have to call each dealer and ask ?

ilbastarge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Looks like each dealer has an alloted number of orders ..as we all know. It also looks like Ford is fulfilling somewhere around of 20% per dealer orders. Is there a way to find out how many orders a dealer has placed and how many alloted orders he is going to receive? Can a dealer see other dealers orders vs alloted orders or i have to call each dealer and ask ?
Research on dealer allotment on Google but referencing this site might get you quite a bit of info (from the last 6-8 months at least).
Sponsored