First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan titan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I recently had my dealer to change my reservation to 2022 model year. He added a “99” code. I have not been on the board as much recently and have gotten confused with the last date to order. I was thinking it was in march and now im seeing april 9th. Can i have the dealer to remove the “99” code and go ahead with my spot in line or will i lose that spot? Thanks
Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I recently had my dealer to change my reservation to 2022 model year. He added a “99” code. I have not been on the board as much recently and have gotten confused with the last date to order. I was thinking it was in march and now im seeing april 9th. Can i have the dealer to remove the “99” code and go ahead with my spot in line or will i lose that spot? Thanks
To save it for MY22 it needs to be coded 99.

Once MY22 ordering opens, you’ll figure out what you want, and the code will be changed to a “do build” number.

At that point, Ford will honor your reservation time stamp.

There is no “last date to order”. And to answer your question, your code can be changed at any time, but if you want a MY22, you don’t want to.

OP
OP

Ryderman1

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan titan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Are you asking if you can go back to trying to get a '21?
Yes. Sorry if question was confusing. Im wondering is it too late to switch back to model year 2021 since it has already been changed to 2022. I was able to pay off some debt quicker than i was thinking which means i could go ahead and swap back if possible.

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes. Sorry if question was confusing. Im wondering is it too late to switch back to model year 2021 since it has already been changed to 2022. I was able to pay off some debt quicker than i was thinking which means i could go ahead and swap back if possible.
It’s not too late. Get your request to your dealer by April 8th. It seems that is the new deadline for MY21 Q1 scheduling.

Make sure you’re not asking for Mod or Dual tops. Those are also MY22 only options now.

BlueOvalBandit

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You (your dealer) should be able to change the code. You will miss any chance of first quarter delivery. After that depending on a bunch of variables you may make 21MY.

Edit: I guess April 8th is the new cutoff due to the roof issues, so you should be able to still squeeze in. Whether your dealer wants to seems to be the big issue these days.

harperrb

Wildtrak
First Name
Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It’s not too late. Get your request to your dealer by April 8th. It seems that is the new deadline for MY21 Q1 scheduling.

Make sure you’re not asking for Mod or Dual tops. Those are also MY22 only options now.
This is correct,
Sponsored