Jayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12' Boss302, 08' Audi TT, 13' CRV, 14" Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No….

Allocation is for MY21… since there are more orders than Ford can produce before MY22 production starts, literally no dealer will receive a full allocation in MY21 to cover all their orders.

All dealerships are receiving somewhere around 30% of total orders as MY21.

The rest of their orders will be filled… it will just continue past the MY22 change over.

Also LOL at everyone who says an order today wont be produced for years. Ford is *begging* people to change their orders, and in order to keep the line running, they have announced they are having to produce dealer stock in MY21 instead.

It’s perfectly possible that someone could place an order tomorrow for a unicorn build and have it scheduled in the next block.
Are you on crack?
Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

OP
OP

DanDan

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Your Bronco Model
Base
My local dealer said someone placed an order and changed their mind . He said order number is 53xx. No VIN was generated yet but as soon as VIN is generated by Ford he'll switch the order in my name ? Anyone knows when the order could've been placed , based on the order number , and if the name change can happen as he is saying , once the VIN is generated ? Thank you.

Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
If I order a Base 2021 2Door , manual, is there any chance in hell Ford will build it ? If not and my order is placed what is going to happen ? Is my order going to be canceled or I'm upgraded to a 2022 free of charge ? Web site alows me to place an order
Hello there. Will you send us a private message with your VIN and order number? I would like to look into your Ford Bronco order.

AZSky

Heritage
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Heritage, Mach E, EV6
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Ford only guaranteed to freeze prices for people who ordered before the March deadline...
If I have a reservation but is not converted by the dealer (I was waiting for 2022 offers), am I out of the price guarantee ?

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I have a reservation but is not converted by the dealer (I was waiting for 2022 offers), am I out of the price guarantee ?
Price guarantee explicitly stated it’s for orders AND reservations made by the specified date.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My local dealer said someone placed an order and changed their mind . He said order number is 53xx. No VIN was generated yet but as soon as VIN is generated by Ford he'll switch the order in my name ? Anyone knows when the order could've been placed , based on the order number , and if the name change can happen as he is saying , once the VIN is generated ? Thank you.
The order / VIN will still be in the original reservation holder’s name… but if they refuse to take delivery, it will be the dealer’s to do with what they want.

There is no way to “transfer” a reservation to anyone other than a family member. If the dealer says they will “transfer” it to you, they are being loose with the truth.

They can certainly sell it to you when it comes in, but it doesn’t become yours until you sign on the line and they hand you the keys.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All dealerships are receiving somewhere around 30% of total orders as MY21.
Actually it is about 30% of converted reservations that were
made before September 20th. Not all orders. As a rough estimate, maybe 22-25% of orders.

Sponsored

Sancho88

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hello there. Will you send us a private message with your VIN and order number? I would like to look into your Ford Bronco order.
Hi!

Can you send ME a private message with the 22 options so I can decide whether to order now or wait until September?

Guess it doesn't matter...probably not getting a Bronco until 2023 anyway at this point. 😕

reef_surfer

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If you order a bronco through a dealership now and are coded 19, will you have to order again in MY22 or just sit back and wait?

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you order a bronco through a dealership now and are coded 19, will you have to order again in MY22 or just sit back and wait?
Both

You sit back and wait and you'll either get a 2021 or you'll have to order again for MY22 if you don't get a 2021

RobCo

Big Bend
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, 1977 Ford Bronco project
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Good post, I was about to set up a reservation but now I'm hesitant due to the unknowns. I'm in no rush (like some people here ;) ) . Just bums me that the Lightning Blue was only available on the First Editions....ah well.