Bronco Build & Price date

What date range will the Build & Price go live?

• Oct. 15th

• Oct. 16th

• Oct. 17th

• Oct. 18th

• Oct. 19th

• Oct. 20th-25th

• Oct. 26th-31st

• November

• December+

• November

• December+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LalasBronco

Badlands
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco (past), 74 Super Beetle, Ram, 70 MG
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know it doesn’t expire. What does expire is the opportunity to change my reservation. Again, trying to give my local dealer a chance to match before I switch an go out of state.
I took those deals to my dealership already. They said they aren't matching. You don't need to wait for the B&P.

ugafan706

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 outer banks sas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Build and price for the bronco is something in Ford's back pocket. If the market would take a big hit this fall, Ford would roll out the b + p, all of us here would be on a couple of hundred times that day. The next morning ford can say things are looking up and say they have (blank) thousand hits on their website the day before. Kind of manipulating the stock price.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

We call it evaluation and analysis, I don't think you would appreciate it if some of our engineering decisions were made in one day when it comes to aircraft or bridge design safety or whatever the engineers field of work is, taking time is just part of who we are.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

We call it evaluation and analysis, I don't think you would appreciate it if some of our engineering decisions were made in one day when it comes to aircraft or bridge design safety or whatever the engineers field of work is, taking time is just part of who we are.
Hey @North7 I hate to say it, but you just compared engineering a plane or a bridge to building a web site (B&P). I'd say they are on opposite ends of the spectrum. I don't believe what they are trying to do falls under the "Rocket Science" category.

But don't mind me, I'm just having a bad day today!! :mad:

Monster79

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'Stang, 07'F150, 23',96',93',79'Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey @North7 I hate to say it, but you just compared engineering a plane or a bridge to building a web site (B&P). I'd say they are on opposite ends of the spectrum. I don't believe what they are trying to do falls under the "Rocket Science" category.

But don't mind me, I'm just having a bad day today!! :mad:
Are you ever having a good day? lol j/k your on this forum, I know the answer

NoTestDrive

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 VW Touareg
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think it was a few weeks back that they sent out the pricing survey. I didn't want to say anything, because I don't know anything, but I work at a marketing agency and when we send out a discovery survey like that we are months from having anything conclusive.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

100% correct, that is why we don't hire website programmers for aerospace work.

On the other hand, when the B&P is released, us detailed people will dive right in.

(Which reminds me of a funny work story, I was testing a sensor during a rocket firing, we were warned, the safe limit for nitrogen tetroxide rocket fuel is 20ppm, I asked at what level can you smell it, they said 20ppm, well we could smell it off and on during setup. They had one rule that was strictly enforced, no "fertile females" allowed near the test stand as they were more susceptible.)

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

100% correct, that is why we don't hire website programmers for aerospace work.

On the other hand, when the B&P is released, us detailed people will dive right in.

(Which reminds me of a funny work story, I was testing a sensor during a rocket firing, we were warned, the safe limit for nitrogen tetroxide rocket fuel is 20ppm, I asked at what level can you smell it, they said 20ppm, well we could smell it off and on during setup. They had one rule that was strictly enforced, no "fertile females" allowed near the test stand as they were more susceptible.)
What if you hire an IT programmer from aerospace

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe when they said "by September" they were thinking "by Fall" which in turn opens the window from September 22 to December 21...

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.