Sponsored

Bronco Build & Price with 7 Day Order Turnaround?

PrimeTime

Wildtrak
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outlander Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Forgive a rookie if I have missed this somewhere else but I received an odd clarification regarding my Bronco reservation. Is anyone else receiving guidance that an order needs to be placed 7 days after Build & Price is available? In addition the requirement that changing models negates the reservation?

"I wanted to touch base with you about the Ford Bronco. Ford will be sending you an email to confirm your order. When you get the email, please call me so we can put your order in. You are signed up for the Wildtrak. You can change some options, but it must be a Wildtrak. Ford is saying that you will have 7 days to order after the email. Please keep your eyes open for it." - Local Ford Dealer
Sponsored

Beef78

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus and 71 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Forgive a rookie if I have missed this somewhere else but I received an odd clarification regarding my Bronco reservation. Is anyone else receiving guidance that an order needs to be placed 7 days after Build & Price is available? In addition the requirement that changing models negates the reservation?

"I wanted to touch base with you about the Ford Bronco. Ford will be sending you an email to confirm your order. When you get the email, please call me so we can put your order in. You are signed up for the Wildtrak. You can change some options, but it must be a Wildtrak. Ford is saying that you will have 7 days to order after the email. Please keep your eyes open for it." - Local Ford Dealer
Sounds like they are trying to mislead you to get a deposit.

Sponsored

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Official orders don't take place until December and goes through the beginning of January. Sounds like your dealer is maybe trying to get you to put down an extra deposit to "lock-in" your spot, which is shady. Call and ask questions, buddy.

tonyxit

Base
First Name
tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base

BS...

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My guess is it sounds like a dealer who doesn't really know. From what I've come to understand you can change model if you see fit. Then again maybe your dealer doesn't want you to switch to a lower model which means less money for them.

And ordering is supposed to open up Beginning of December with orders needing to be placed by end of January I believe. So the 7 days shouldn't matter either.

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Lol, where did my comment go? It freakin' disappeared! It sounds like your dealer is possibly trying to get you to put down an extra deposit in order to "lock-in" your spot. This is shady. I would be calling your dealership. If they don't give you the answers you need, switch. Official orders begin in December and I believe go through the first half of January.

Sponsored

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Does anyone remember the "Sh*t My Dad Says" twitter feed and book? We need a "Sh*t My Dealership Says" thread. That's comedy gold right there!

Jpoterek

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Edge ST, 2017 Ford Escape Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

doesnt sound correct, I had put down the deposit on a 4D BB and spoke to my guy last weekend getting an oil change on my Edge ST and told him I want to change to a 4D BD, told me no problem and we would go through the whole process once I did my official order in Dec/Jan