ASMontgomery

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020ExpeditionLimited
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anyone else with build week 12/11? I'm getting so nervous this won't happen. Ordered 4/7/23 and its been constant delays--which was expected. I'm just curious what everyone is showing for build week 12/11 as far as window sticker and such. Just need that reassurance! :)
Sponsored

Ol’BHog

Heritage
First Name
Kirsten
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I’m also scheduled 12/11, having been bumped back and forth with scheduled production dates as early as August. I’m waiting for a 2 door Badlands Sasquatch in black….so not convinced it will happen since black is a constraint. Checking for updates constantly but nothing. I must say at this stage I won’t be too disappointed if it doesn’t happen, the shambles that is Ford Bronco production has taken all the excitement out for me.

edit: Ford chat confirmed my build DAY is still 12/13

Last edited:

Luckylat

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Expedition, 2013 VW Wagon, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I hope this help as I also had a lengthy wait... wondering if my Bronco would be built.
I received my VIN and production confirmation date 6 weeks prior to my build week.
Then I received my window sticker about 2 weeks before my build date.
Good luck!

Duey

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy truck
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I’m also scheduled for a 12/11 build. Getting a little anxious, but still have that believe it when I see it feeling. 4 door Badlands Sasquatch in black.

OP
OP

ASMontgomery

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020ExpeditionLimited
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah I have 4 door OBX Sasquatch in black. Sounds like we might be in the same boat.

Sponsored

Ol’BHog

Heritage
First Name
Kirsten
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Just checked the tracker and it says In Production, no window sticker

OP
OP

ASMontgomery

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020ExpeditionLimited
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yessss!! Me too! Finally!

Duey

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy truck
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I also just checked the tracker and it states in Production, no window sticker. We are getting closer! Good luck to everyone else.

Jiminator

Wildtrak
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 BMW M3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just checked the tracker and it says In Production, no window sticker
The window sticker link in the tracker doesn't work. My order moved to "built" last night and it still is saying that the sticker is not available when clicking the "view window sticker" button. Try this instead- (plug in your VIN after =). That link worked for me and my window sticker was available a couple days before the build date. https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=

OP
OP

ASMontgomery

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020ExpeditionLimited
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I also just checked the tracker and it states in Production, no window sticker. We are getting closer! Good luck to everyone else.
Use the other link! My window sticker doesn’t show up on the tracker but it does on the link!

Sponsored

Ol’BHog

Heritage
First Name
Kirsten
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
The window sticker link in the tracker doesn't work. My order moved to "
The window sticker link in the tracker doesn't work. My order moved to "built" last night and it still is saying that the sticker is not available when clicking the "view window sticker" button. Try this instead- (plug in your VIN after =). That link worked for me and my window sticker was available a couple days before the build date. https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=
this worked, thanks!

Ol’BHog

Heritage
First Name
Kirsten
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
So my window sticker price is $1150 more than what I signed for when I ordered, will they honor the price on my order preview sheet?

Towerism

Badlands
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Bronco Badlands 4D 7-speed
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So my window sticker price is $1150 more than what I signed for when I ordered, will they honor the price on my order preview sheet?
Whether the dealer sells it to you at the original price is a different story, but you bet that whatever your MY23 was priced at the time of ordering, Ford is gonna reimburse your dealer the difference.

It’s price protection within the model year. Ford has been doing it for years and they haven’t discontinued it.

Ol’BHog

Heritage
First Name
Kirsten
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Whether the dealer sells it to you at the original price is a different story, but you bet that whatever your MY23 was priced at the time of ordering, Ford is gonna reimburse your dealer the difference.

It’s price protection within the model year. Ford has been doing it for years and they haven’t discontinued it.
Thanks for the info, I will demand my original price!

Ryan_SC

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 BMW 530i
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m showing in production, as well. I called Ford on Monday and they said my build was scheduled for 12/15. The tracker seems to only show the Monday of the week for our builds. Shadow Black BD 2DR with SAS. Seems like we’re getting the last of the black paint for 2023.
Sponsored