First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Willys
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Mine is in Decatur, Illinois. It is a little over halfway home.

@DrunkevAviator My bronco still doesn’t show as shipped on the tracker. You might reach out to ford chat. I wouldnt be surprised if it is sitting at the dealership before it shows up as shipped.

DrunkevAviator

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger, '02 S2000
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine is in Decatur, Illinois. It is a little over halfway home.

@DrunkevAviator My bronco still doesn’t show as shipped on the tracker. You might reach out to ford chat. I wouldnt be surprised if it is sitting at the dealership before it shows up as shipped.

Might be worth a try. Mine is going convoy though, and is about a 3.5 hour drive from the factory. So once they send it, it should be pretty quick!

Daft_KC

Everglades
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Willys
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Might be worth a try. Mine is going convoy though, and is about a 3.5 hour drive from the factory. So once they send it, it should be pretty quick!
Hopefully you get it before the weekend. Ford support takes all of about 3-4 minutes. Just ask when it will ship and what the delivery estimate is. You can put it on autopilot and use some of that free WiFi for business class customers.

Last edited:

DrunkevAviator

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger, '02 S2000
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hopefully you get it before the weekend. Ford support takes all of about 3-4 minutes. Just ask when it will ship and what the delivery estimate is. You can put it on autopilot and use some of that free WiFi for business class customers.

You called it. Woke up today ready to go bother Ford chat. Had a text from my dealer with a picture of it on the truck!

Tracker skipped right from "built" to "delivered".

Ford Bronco Bronco Build Week 3/4/2024 Resized_20240320_103300

Sponsored

Cux211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ram 2500 Laramie blackout cummins
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You called it. Woke up today ready to go bother Ford chat. Had a text from my dealer with a picture of it on the truck!

Tracker skipped right from "built" to "delivered".

Ford Bronco Bronco Build Week 3/4/2024 Resized_20240320_103300
Nice, I have no clue where mine is the rail car has been sitting in Kentucky for 2 days without movement (I’m in PA) I don’t know if it’s been dropped at twin oaks rail yard by Philly already or if it’s never left the plant yet 🤷‍♂️

COBraptor

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger, 2024 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Still no movement with mine. Stuck on “in production” since 3/6. Tear tag completed 3/7. Just have to hope the wait is less than a month 🤷🏼‍♂️.

CactusBraptor

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 TRX
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Still no movement with mine. Stuck on “in production” since 3/6. Tear tag completed 3/7. Just have to hope the wait is less than a month 🤷🏼‍♂️.
Same here lol
Mine went into production on 3/5 and the tear tags showed up some time after that but still no movement.
But hopefully we’ll get an update soon!

Fier23

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Flex ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Daft, my wife’s was built the same day as yours and hers build week was 3/11. It came off the rail car today and not sure what color you got but I did see a green Everglades 4dr being loaded on a car carrier bound for a dealer today.
Ford Bronco Bronco Build Week 3/4/2024 IMG_0486

HolidayDog

Everglades
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Woohoo! My pizza tracker flipped back to “ order confirmed “… I’ll haste ford chat in the am. !!!

Sponsored

Cux211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ford Bronco Bronco Build Week 3/4/2024 IMG_1312
Well not 100% no call from the dealer but the tracker flipped to this

Daft_KC

Everglades
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Willys
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
I am still waiting. Mine has been sitting in Decatur, Illinois at a rail yard since Tuesday at 2pm. If it starts to move it won’t be in Kansas City until tomorrow which means I probably won’t receive it until Monday. Norfolk Southern is apparently in no hurry.

Daft_KC

Everglades
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Willys
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
@Fier23

I am not so lucky. I noticed a few people with builds the week after mine who have already received their bronco. One person in the 3/11 build week thread has an Everglades coming to KC who is sitting in Decatur as well. Mine is Azure Gray but thanks for keeping an eye out for it. Thankfully it hasn’t rained during my commute yet. If you see TTGX852281 let me know.

Cux211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I am still waiting. Mine has been sitting in Decatur, Illinois at a rail yard since Tuesday at 2pm. If it starts to move it won’t be in Kansas City until tomorrow which means I probably won’t receive it until Monday. Norfolk Southern is apparently in no hurry.
I’m hoping if it is there they have it ready for Monday it will be a weather permitting type of deal as I’m trading a mustang mach1 and won’t bring it out in nasty weather Monday looks like the only decent day next week

HolidayDog

Everglades
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Yes! It’s train tracking time. Shipped….Detroit to Missoula…..Delivery expected 4/10-4/22!

Enjoy the new rides. They will get there soon enough. Get your money and insurance ( w/ windshield coverage) in order.
Sponsored