Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Outerbanks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hello -

I have a ‘23 Bronco 4 door Outerbanks in Cactus Grey w/ Sasquatch package on order (hopefully I get it this year). I’d like to get a set of shackles to put on the front bumper and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions of what colors would look best with cactus gray. Should I go white? Silver?
Any recommends of some good ones would be much appreciated!
Sponsored

BostonSasquatch

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Lux Badlands with hardtop and Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Allow me some fraternal, friendly criticism: We all want our trucks to look nice, and we do take great care with their maintenance and accessories. But colored D-rings are, for me, getting into the minutia of the matter. Mine are black. They match the bumper...perfectly. Simple and quietly elegant.

That said, why not Cactus Gray? You can get a perfect match paint product from Ford. But even the spray cans are a bit pricey. But you can always save the spray paint for other accessories, or for minor body touchup.

https://www.automotivetouchup.com/touch-up-paint/ford/

Hope your rig comes in fast and free from problems. Be sure to take the Off-Roadeo course; get there early and try to get a Bronco that closely matches your purchase. You'll learn a lot--and have fun! Happy wheeling!

OP
OP

jrosa

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Outerbanks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Love the idea of painting them the body color or just keeping them black. Thanks!

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Love the idea of keeping your recovery equipment stored until needed.

BostonSasquatch

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Lux Badlands with hardtop and Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I passed a Wrangler today, so much iron I think it was owned by Darth Vader who binged on accessories while on meth: "cowls" over the headlines, making it look like a frown, oversized black grill, a sun shade over the windshield (with side metal going down the A-pillars), large wheels but not lifted. I'd love to have a chat with that guy!

I've noticed that (1) teenage boys who talk about sex the most probably get laid the least,* and (2) men who have combat stories tend to have seen very little--if any--action. I think the same principle applies to tricked-out 4x4s.

*At least in the old days, before hook-up culture.
Sponsored