vortexSigns

Base
First Name
David
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
DB38F0B8-6BE2-4CD2-B685-342EC8C8A56F.jpeg

sure so sort of in the spot where the trim piece is on this photo- the new bronco has an indentation for lack of a better term in that spot - some sort of stripe that catches the look of this would be pretty cool -just not handy with the tech so not sure how to make a graphic of it.
Something like this? You said around the line where the metal bends

stripe.JPG

Advertisement

peterh

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
hey that looks great - the front maybe could use a more pointed taper to conform to the body line but yea you are on to it in my opinion - and the inside could be one color and the outside another - could look pretty good.

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Clubs

This actually answers what I should get as a tire cover... it’s gotta be Sasquatch in the woods.

Or Mr. Poopybutthole...

buzpro

Black Diamond
First Name
Binky
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Clubs

all this stuff will be on Alibaba soon ...... at a fraction of the cost .... just decals, that's all

Magical_Savior

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bobber Black, Honda CB1100EX
HI. Im David. I represent the VortexSigns. We take any and all requests and ideas. Can you post a photo of what you have in mind?
https://www.broncitisparts.com/product/bronco-special-decor-package-stripe-kit
I would like the stripe from this website with the forward spacing across the hood, but centered on the door handle in a medium battleship gray similar to the carbonized gray grill and molded-in-color gray top, similar to these examples, to be placed on a Cactus Gray Black Diamond. Edit - Centered on the door handle probably won't work. And thanks.

unnamed+_4_.jpg

white gray.png

vortexSigns

Base
First Name
David
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
The side stripe is ready. Issue is with the hood stripe. It needs to be curved. To do that we need actual car here. None of the insiders want to help so we just have to wait until 1st local one shows up to template it.

BOLD Renegade93

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford F-150 XL
Clubs

The side stripe is ready. Issue is with the hood stripe. It needs to be curved. To do that we need actual car here. None of the insiders want to help so we just have to wait until 1st local one shows up to template it.
I finally actually looked at your website and you guys have done some great work already! Some of my money will be heading your way once I figure out how my Bronco will be configured.

Advertisement

Advertisement