Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well I’ve always used magnets on my jeep and of course the Bronco is nearly all aluminum- so I’ve resorted to velcro on the glass. Don’t laugh - I can switch out stickers depending on my mood. Maybe this one one will enliven my jeep friends.
Ford Bronco PSA: Stickers, Decals and Emblems on your Bronco custom_sticker_bronco_side

Ford Bronco PSA: Stickers, Decals and Emblems on your Bronco custom_sticker_bronco_side
My build date is in February, I’m hoping to have my Bronco well before this year’s Jeep week in Ocean City. I’d like to show my Bronco off a little bit. Lol

Dzrt1st

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BadSquatch, Toyota Tundra, RX7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You may want to check the logo in your avatar. It’s not optically centered vertically or horizontally. Just sayin’.:)

Grooticus

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
There's no wrong place to put a sticker. Heck, the Land Rover Discovery's license plate isn't centred or put to one side (like a Bronco or Wrangler)... it drives me nuts though. I do agree some sticker placements look better, but at the end of the day, it's your vehicle, and you can place it wherever you want to.

Do what you want with stickers but whoever designed this car should not be allowed back to work. This thing is horrendous!

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm a little fuzzy then, where exactly do i put these stickers?

Ford Bronco PSA: Stickers, Decals and Emblems on your Bronco 1642279920459

Would these go on a body panel? where can I fit them to achieve the greatest level of offense to Jeep owners and people that took delivery before me? if I stick them on the truck in Seattle, but they're placed 100% perfectly, are they still placed incorrectly, by virtue of being installed in a place filled with Rick Astley's and such? Can I still them on the soft top? What about putting them on the rear diff cover? I have so many questions that weren't addressed by your Ted Talk. and I'm not willing to watch the rest of it on YouTube.

Asking for a friend.

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm a little fuzzy then, where exactly do i put these stickers?

Ford Bronco PSA: Stickers, Decals and Emblems on your Bronco 1642279920459

Would these go on a body panel? where can I fit them to achieve the greatest level of offense to Jeep owners and people that took delivery before me? if I stick them on the truck in Seattle, but they're placed 100% perfectly, are they still placed incorrectly, by virtue of being installed in a place filled with Rick Astley's and such? Can I still them on the soft top? What about putting them on the rear diff cover? I have so many questions that weren't addressed by your Ted Talk. and I'm not willing to watch the rest of it on YouTube.

Asking for a friend.
These replace the trim level badges on your Bronco.

wetdog

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The plate is offset so that when your pushing your hands dont hit it,which is often.

Screenshot_20220115-131413_Samsung Internet.jpg

SpeedTwin

Badlands
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just thought I'd give a quick message on sticker, decal, or emblem placement. I don't want to call out any one example as that might embarrass someone, but I've seen quite a few instances on B6G of stickers being placed on the car or car window and placed right along an edge, or even in a corner along two edges. This is not a good look. You want the some space between the decal and any line or edge. It should "float" in a position somewhere away from the nearest edge or line. The placement of the official Bronco badge from the factory is a good example of what looks correct. On the flip side, you also don't want to place anything way in the middle of a space where it looks like it's just hanging out on it's own with no rhyme or reason.

Okay, TED talk over. Have fun with your Bronco!
Ford Bronco PSA: Stickers, Decals and Emblems on your Bronco wat+-+tourtle+ninja

OP
OP
Broncodave

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Do what you want with stickers but whoever designed this car should not be allowed back to work. This thing is horrendous!
Oh sure, rake the automobile designers over the coals, but let the Bronco owners off the hook. 😜

Sponsored
OP
OP
Broncodave

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

OP
OP
Broncodave

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@Broncodave graphic design for a living I assume?
Far from it. But I do try to pay attention to the people who know better than me. (y)

I seem to have ruffled some feathers, but this wasn't about me trying to show my superior taste or anything. It was just kind of a "hey, you probably shouldn't wear your socks with your sandals" nudge. :D

Bestdayever

Base
First Name
- -Soupbone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor.. Boss302..Edge Sport..Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anyplace above the dealership sticker? :ROFLMAO: 🤮
Sponsored