Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST, Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hello Bronco6G fam! I've been searching extensively for some of these items throughout the forum and hit a brick wall. I have even private messaged a few, but figured I'd make a post to get some help.

I'm in a situation where I need some concrete evidence that someone has taken delivery of a MY22 Bronco and received the 200,000 FordPass Rewards points benefit. If you can post a screenshot of your "Activity" in the FordPass App (Go to the App, tap the Account icon in the top right corner, Tap FordPass Rewards near the center, then tap "View Activity" near the middle of the screen). I would be very appreciative of this! You have no idea how much this would help me.

I am also looking for emails (I may have accidentally deleted mine) which show the Ford Bronco Team extending the points for MY22, it was sent on June 25, 2021 and looks similar to this;
Ford Bronco Bronco Family Help - FordPass Rewards Points for MOD Top 1671406707238

I am hoping to have the official email I can print out as proof, if you're willing to forward it to me, or print as PDF I would greatly appreciate your help!

Thank you in advance for your help everyone!
Sponsored

atlawson

Wildtrak
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2022 Wildtrack Lux w/ Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Bronco Bronco Family Help - FordPass Rewards Points for MOD Top Screenshot_20221218_184505_FordPass

I took 2 months to post after purchase.

OP
OP
DasQball

DasQball

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You're welcome! I also have the email dated March 2021 about the bonus points if you need it.
I do need that, can you PM me so I can give you my email?

Sponsored

Blown331

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a question on the 20,000 Bronco reservationist points. I reserved July 14th 2020. My reservation still isn't built but I bought a new abandoned order off a dealer lot a month ago. I got the 42,000 points. Will I still get the 20,000 points? I have an early reservation and I did buy a new Bronco, but it wasn't the one I reserved.

Blown331

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
One more question actually. I couldn't figure out how to edit. Does anyone have any updates on the modular tops? Just purely out of curiosity. Are they even still doing those or are they completely scrapped?

OP
OP
DasQball

DasQball

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have a question on the 20,000 Bronco reservationist points. I reserved July 14th 2020. My reservation still isn't built but I bought a new abandoned order off a dealer lot a month ago. I got the 42,000 points. Will I still get the 20,000 points? I have an early reservation and I did buy a new Bronco, but it wasn't the one I reserved.
I received my reservation points when I took delivery of my order, not sure if that helps you since it wasn't your order. Someone else might know that answer.

OP
OP
DasQball

DasQball

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

One more question actually. I couldn't figure out how to edit. Does anyone have any updates on the modular tops? Just purely out of curiosity. Are they even still doing those or are they completely scrapped?
They are still wanting to produce the mod tops but can't still. They were hoping to have them for 2023, but they can't even produce the MIC tops. Maybe one day? Just not any time soon.
Sponsored