Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am a day 1 reservation holder and took delivery of my Bronco about about 3 weeks ago. I watched my FordPass app closely waiting for the rewards balance to update. About 2 weeks after delivery it updated to 42,000 points but I was sure I was owed more. I called Ford and the rep said they could see I had other points, but they had to be activated by the dealer. I went to my dealer parts department and had them look. Guy #1 said there wasn’t anything in the system. I persisted and guy #2 started looking. He found 2 different rewards that he had to ”redeem” for me. They are now showing up on my app. It’s $1310 worth and definitely worth looking into!
Ford Bronco FordPass Rewards 1643915866776
Sponsored

TNBronco22

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak Bronco 4DR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am a day 1 reservation holder and took delivery of my Bronco about about 3 weeks ago. I watched my FordPass app closely waiting for the rewards balance to update. About 2 weeks after delivery it updated to 42,000 points but I was sure I was owed more. I called Ford and the rep said they could see I had other points, but they had to be activated by the dealer. I went to my dealer parts department and had them look. Guy #1 said there wasn’t anything in the system. I persisted and guy #2 started looking. He found 2 different rewards that he had to ”redeem” for me. They are now showing up on my app. It’s $1310 worth and definitely worth looking into!
My dealer added the points while I was at the dealership taking delivery. Glad to see you got yours.

OP
OP
CBainer

CBainer

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer added the points while I was at the dealership taking delivery. Glad to see you got yours.
I’m glad your dealer was more on top of things. Did yours find any price protection in the system? That’s another thing I was expecting but the dealer just couldn’t seem to find.

TNBronco22

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak Bronco 4DR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m glad your dealer was more on top of things. Did yours find any price protection in the system? That’s another thing I was expecting but the dealer just couldn’t seem to find.
No. Didn't really push that as the price went down from the order I placed due to only getting the hard top vs the dual top option. Price also went down for Dealer installed options as I found out about the factory winch covering the camera and Radar Cruise needing to be disabled. My dealer sold at MSRP. Probably helps I bought my Raptor from them. Small town East TN Ford Dealer Ray Varner. Great people to work with.

PatientlyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Did you originally order the mod top or dual tops? That's what the extra 200K points were for. Everyone else just gets 42K for buying the truck, and 20K for ordering before March 2021.

Sponsored

Biggwrm

First Edition
First Name
Orran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My dealer had to activate, but I have the 262k..

Anyone used them yet? Know if or how we can use on Ford performance or roush parts?

TX-Hans

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Escalade, '13 Jeep Wrangler, '21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My dealer had to activate, but I have the 262k..

Anyone used them yet? Know if or how we can use on Ford performance or roush parts?
Typically you have to have the service manager order the parts you want using the Ford Pass Points. Apparently, they have access to the particular system for payment using the points.

I originally planned to use the points for Ford accessories but in the end, I went a different route...I was already purchasing the Ford extended warranty (since it's a first year production product) from Ziegler and they were able to use/cash-in my Ford Pass Points, which effectively gave me back $1310 in cash, which I'll now use for other items and not be tied to what is available through Ford accessories.

MistaGavin

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'00 F-150 & '68 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
62k points is still ~$310. I don’t think you’re able to redeem them online, I had to go to my dealer parts counter where only one young guy knew how to apply the points. I don’t see why Ford performance parts would be excluded.

I used some of mine to get a grab handle for my base and I will probably get sill and rocker protectors with points as well.

Biggwrm

First Edition
First Name
Orran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Typically you have to have the service manager order the parts you want using the Ford Pass Points. Apparently, they have access to the particular system for payment using the points.

I originally planned to use the points for Ford accessories but in the end, I went a different route...I was already purchasing the Ford extended warranty (since it's a first year production product) from Ziegler and they were able to use/cash-in my Ford Pass Points, which effectively gave me back $1310 in cash, which I'll now use for other items and not be tied to what is available through Ford accessories.
Yea i hadnt had my points yet during purchase. I had them put on extended warranty into finance. But would have been a good use.

Sponsored

TX-Hans

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Escalade, '13 Jeep Wrangler, '21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Yea i hadnt had my points yet during purchase. I had them put on extended warranty into finance. But would have been a good use.
Check your dealer's pricing on the Ford extended warranty against Ziegler's and Flood's pricing (found out about these two sellers here on B6G). My dealer couldn't get close (gave them the chance as I prefer to keep dollars local) and I saved some significant dollars going with Ziegler for the same warranty from Ford. If you are within 30 days of getting the warranty through your dealer, you can still cancel it and purchase it from another seller to save some money.

https://www.zeiglerfordesp.com/

https://www.floodfordesp.com/

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Unfortunately, I am not getting anywhere near the amount you have but I have been so lucky with my Dealer. Discounts applied when purchased and all FordPass points credited to my account within 48 of purchase. And my deal was promised at MSRP from the first time they got my reservation. Besides waiting 18 months, absolutely no problem with my Dealer.

Biggwrm

First Edition
First Name
Orran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Check your dealer's pricing on the Ford extended warranty against Ziegler's and Flood's pricing (found out about these two sellers here on B6G). My dealer couldn't get close (gave them the chance as I prefer to keep dollars local) and I saved some significant dollars going with Ziegler for the same warranty from Ford. If you are within 30 days of getting the warranty through your dealer, you can still cancel it and purchase it from another seller to save some money.

https://www.zeiglerfordesp.com/

https://www.floodfordesp.com/
Yea I got it for 200$ over their cost. Same deal they gave me for my raptor and previous f150. I showed them the flood pricing and of course they turned up their nose and said that they remove coverages on items to get that cheap. But ultimately they did 200 over so roughly 1600 & change for the full coverage

bbrown1

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This has always been a slightly confusing topic to me. My original reservation was on 7/13/20 for a Wildtrak w/mod top. I received an email from Ford on 10/22/20 stating that FEs and Wildtraks would now come with a MIC top and the price would be reduced by $1895. After this email, I decided to change my order to a Badlands -- which I officially did when the order banks opened 01/20/21. Am I entitled to the 200k points?

Noco

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser, Trail Teams edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1643915866776.jpeg
What top did you originally order?
Sponsored

Last edited: