First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just giving my experience with the Ford Pass rewards card. I used it to purchase wheels and tires for my bronco. Figured it was 0% interests for the first 6 months. Read the fine print, the 0% is good for any ford purchases. Not being an ass just letting people know. I was able to use my rewards to get free door bags. Anyway if you get the card use it for only and anything ford related.
Sponsored

JDoc92

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve gotten $200 statement credits (multiple times) put over $600 down on my Bronco and put over $1K towards a warranty by using this card. Happy so far. Plus points for charging the warranty on the card. All good.

nabronco21

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco/2008 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep I use it for most purchases as well fuel, groceries and of course bronco parts. Planning on saving the points up for the ford performance rigid mirror lights.

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I use mine for all purchases and pay it off at the end of the month. I had $1500.00 worth of points I used towards accessorie.

I currently earn 8,000 to 10,000 points a month. Current goal is build up the points to pay for an extended warranty. 😁
Sponsored