First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 RAM 2500, 2016 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I purchased my Bronco on 3/14 and still have not received my Pass Rewards. Called Ford and was told because I purchased a premium maintenance package, I forfeited my Pass Rewards...... is this true???
Sponsored

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I didn’t purchase the maintenance package, but I got the extended warranty and I still got my points. I did have to ask my dealer to add them, and even then, they didn’t add the extra points for converting my reservation before the cutoff date until I called back and pointed it out.

Sounds like bs to me.

DoubleADuster

Black Diamond
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Ford Thunderbird
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I can only imagine that being the case if they used the points to lower the cost of the plan without you realizing it.

Julz670

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Previously: '83 and '95 Bronco XLTs. RIP.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have no idea about the maintenance package, but I haven't heard anything about forfeiting the rewards points for any reason. I did get my points but it took over a month before they showed up in my Ford account. If you just purchased a couple weeks ago I'd give your dealer a call just to ask them and see what they think, then give it a couple more weeks to see what comes through.

DasQball

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST, Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have no idea about the maintenance package but I'm living the nightmare of trying to get the 200,000 for the hard top switch. @Ford Motor Company if you can help some people out. I got bounced around 3 times this AM trying to explain my situation only to be told my Dealership has to fix it... and they are not sure how to get this to my account.

idobleedblue

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4-door Badlands Sasquatch Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How many points are we supposed to get? I took delivery of my 4-door Badlands Sasquatch (w/ MIC top) yesterday but no points showing up yet. Will call the dealer to inquire but wanted to know how many points I should be expecting. Thanks!
Sponsored