First Name
Debbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My 2022 Bronco Raptor hard top has a very loud whistle when I am driving in cold weather. I did a search and found that others have had the same problem. Is there a fix? This is a very stressful bird like screeching noise that seems to only happen when I'm driving and it is cold outside. So frustrating to the point that I can't stand to drive it when does that.
Sponsored

Terry Tonka

First Edition
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 First Edition Bronco, Dodge Durango, Chevy 35
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My 2022 Bronco Raptor hard top has a very loud whistle when I am driving in cold weather. I did a search and found that others have had the same problem. Is there a fix? This is a very stressful bird like screeching noise that seems to only happen when I'm driving and it is cold outside. So frustrating to the point that I can't stand to drive it when does that.
Mine does when temp is in low 20s but only when the heater is on, and of course it is always on when that cold. I bought some 3 in 1 brand weatherstrip spray conditioner. Went to the Rockies in single digits and it never happened.

Scoop

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badsquatch, '74, '76, & '78 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine creaks a bit in the cold, but no whistles!

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hello! Send us a private message with your VIN and current mileage. Allow me to see what I can do to assist. Thanks!
Sponsored