Bronco Heritage Edition Unique Floor Liners with Heritage Style Logo

rcl4668

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt, 2023 Bronco Heritage Edition
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I am scheduled to take delivery of a four-door 2023 Bronco Heritage Edition in April or May. One question I had was about the "Unique Floor Liners, Front and Rear with Heritage Style Logo" that come standard. Does anyone know if these are carpeted floor mats? I have found one Youtube video of the car from one of the auto shows and for a moment they show the mats and it looks like they are carpeted. If so, I will most likely buy some Weathertech floor mats for daily use. Does anyone know the answer or if someone takes delivery of their Heritage Edition would you be willing to post pictures of the mats here? Thanks in advance for your feedback.

/Rich
Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I am scheduled to take delivery of a four-door 2023 Bronco Heritage Edition in April or May. One question I had was about the "Unique Floor Liners, Front and Rear with Heritage Style Logo" that come standard. Does anyone know if these are carpeted floor mats? I have found one Youtube video of the car from one of the auto shows and for a moment they show the mats and it looks like they are carpeted. If so, I will most likely buy some Weathertech floor mats for daily use. Does anyone know the answer or if someone takes delivery of their Heritage Edition would you be willing to post pictures of the mats here? Thanks in advance for your feedback.

/Rich
I'd wager that they're rubber based on the build guide:

Ford Bronco Bronco Heritage Edition Unique Floor Liners with Heritage Style Logo Screenshot_20230308-194400

Here's the only hint I've seen on what they're actually going to look like from build & price if you remove the top and doors:

Ford Bronco Bronco Heritage Edition Unique Floor Liners with Heritage Style Logo Screenshot_20230308-194911

There is a Heritage Edition Club thread, might get more responses there. Once actual deliveries start there will be plenty of pictures I'm sure to answer your question unless one shows up for display or an auto show.

Last edited:

Dawgzz

Badlands
First Name
Jason Johnson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'd wager that they're rubber based on the build guide:

Ford Bronco Bronco Heritage Edition Unique Floor Liners with Heritage Style Logo Screenshot_20230308-194911

Here's the only hint I've seen on what they're actually going to look like from build & price if you remove the top and doors:

There is a Heritage Edition Club thread, might get more responses there. Once actual deliveries start there will be plenty of pictures I'm sure to answer your question unless one shows up for display or an auto show.

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

They are rubber in my HLE but have bronco script logo. What I’m now trying find out if there is a matching cargo liner.
Ford Bronco Bronco Heritage Edition Unique Floor Liners with Heritage Style Logo image
Ford Bronco Bronco Heritage Edition Unique Floor Liners with Heritage Style Logo image
Not with the Bronco script that I've seen, the rear mat from Ford does have the bucking Bronco like your rear seat mat has.

https://accessories.ford.com/FordUSAccessories/bronco-4dr-2021-cargo-area-liner-w-bronco-logo

or the carpeted one, looks like it has the modern BRONCO lettering:

https://accessories.ford.com/bronco-5dr-2021-cargo-area-liner-1

Dawgzz

Badlands
First Name
Jason Johnson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The build and price has them as an additional accessories listed as cargo area protector and upgraded front and rear carpet floor mats. As you know these can not be ordered but allocated so you can’t choose as you would other models. Any ideas as to whom I might try and contact to get part numbers?
Thanks

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

The build and price has them as an additional accessories listed as cargo area protector and upgraded front and rear carpet floor mats. As you know these can not be ordered but allocated so you can’t choose as you would other models. Any ideas as to whom I might try and contact to get part numbers?
Thanks
I'd ask on the Heritage thread to see if anyone has ordered those and see what they look like ... I don't think the rear mat or the upgraded f/r carpet mats have the Bronco script on them, I think they're the standard offerings. As far as I know the marketing only called out the unique floors mats not anything else.

Texasjdub

Heritage
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

The rear cargo mat has the bucking bronco which I think is just the same one you purchase from Ford.

Sponsored

lapazleo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wish people would quit calling the Bronco a car:oops:

Clump

Heritage
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
The liners in my Heritage are identical to what @Dawgzz showed in an HLE.

I mistakenly ordered the "Upgraded Carpet Mats" thinking they would be better liners for carpeted floor, but they're really plush carpet mats that I'll never use.

The regular Heritage liners are very nice. I bought the Ford cargo mat and the Bronco horse is the same shape and color as the rear seat mat, but much bigger.

Bob LaBlah

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

@Clump
Do you take the Bronco script logo liners out and then replace them with the carpeted mats? Or does the carpeting lay on top of the liners?
My build does not have the upgraded carpet liners and I was debating purchasing a set.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Dawgzz

Badlands
First Name
Jason Johnson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I believe the molded mats come out to fit carpeted mats correctly.
Sponsored