Reaction score
Website
sickdieselgear.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F250 and F150 powerboost
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Greetings! It’s a pleasure being here. NOW LIVE AT www.sickdieselgear.com

SICK DIESEL GEAR has been building grille lights since 2017. We have continued to expand our product design Portfolio. We are pleased to announce that we have just dipped into the BRONCO market.

Our lights are a solid design with black anodized aluminum frames. The lighting material is capable of 50,000 burn hours. These lights are installed with no modifications needed. We have been very successful at supplying the markets of Ford, GMC and Ram

Please check out our website and Instagram page for other product lines.
www.sickdieselgear.com
IG @sickdieselgear
Youtube: Sick Diesel Gear

Sponsored

Last edited:

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If you read the post, you would see they will go live on Tuesday the 28th.
Not sure why people have to be jerks. Just an FYI, all of the "by"s should be "buy" and the "form" should be "forum". You can edit your post so people won't continue to be asshats.
These look pretty cool. Thanks for taking the time to create more gadgets that we can add to our vehicles.

zgoods

Badlands
First Name
Zgoods
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So vendor comes here to sell their product, is then rude to a potential customer, and now on the 28th the product is not on their site? I’m never surprised by the lack of intelligence it takes “run a business” PASS

Sponsored
OP
OP
Sick Diesel Gear
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sickdieselgear.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Haha. You are correct. I didn’t even notice i did that. Thank you Sir.
Is this up for sale yet
Just waiting on my website comp to go live with it.
So vendor comes here to sell their product, is then rude to a potential customer, and now on the 28th the product is not on their site? I’m never surprised by the lack of intelligence it takes “run a business” PASS
Man You are one miserable dude. But after viewing your other post and threads, I see it’s normal for you. God Bless, Hope life gets better for you.
Is this up for sale yet
LIVE NOW ! Sorry we were a day late.

Kstiff

Big Bend
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It’s LIVE NOW ! Sorry we were a little late. Had to wait on our website company.

Thank you !
Tell them the Big Bend picture is of a Bronco Sport. I don't think any of the pictures show the LED grille lights.

85crawlrunner

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Tell them the Big Bend picture is of a Bronco Sport. I don't think any of the pictures show the LED grille lights.
@Sick Diesel Gear I’m also seeing no pictures of the actual lights on there.
It would also be super helpful to see them unistalled in a picture too and what they look like turned off in daylight.

Also, will there be options for just a bottom light and in amber like the raptor? That’s what I would be interested in. Not a fan of the double bar and white.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Sick Diesel Gear
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sickdieselgear.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
@Sick Diesel Gear I’m also seeing no pictures of the actual lights on there.
It would also be super helpful to see them unistalled in a picture too and what they look like turned off in daylight.

Also, will there be options for just a bottom light and in amber like the raptor? That’s what I would be interested in. Not a fan of the double bar and white.
I can definitely add those Variance To the site.
I will attach what the light looks like off the vehicle. Or at least one for another model. Same light though.

Kevin8119

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands, 2014 F250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The website still needs help my good sir.

The main page has nothing about a Bronco being supported. Dropdowns at the top do not list Bronco. The "Ford LED Grill Lights" in the middle of the page doesn't mention Bronco, the only way you even know that Bronco is supported is by clicking into the "Ford Collection" box that doesn't mention the Bronco at all.

I seriously was like "WTF, they are still not for sale after all this back and forth?"

Aforementioned needs/requirements for battery imagery still needed too.

OP
OP
Sick Diesel Gear
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sickdieselgear.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The website still needs help my good sir.

The main page has nothing about a Bronco being supported. Dropdowns at the top do not list Bronco. The "Ford LED Grill Lights" in the middle of the page doesn't mention Bronco, the only way you even know that Bronco is supported is by clicking into the "Ford Collection" box that doesn't mention the Bronco at all.

I seriously was like "WTF, they are still not for sale after all this back and forth?"

Aforementioned needs/requirements for battery imagery still needed too.

Yes Sir. This is all in the works and will be completed this week. It was easier when we ran our own website. Now all changes have to go though our website design company because of coding with Google ads and such, things move a little slower.
Remember Bronco is a new release to our collection. We released it a little prematurely because of the request we were getting.
For anyone else, The quickest way to find them at the moment is to go to the ford collection or type in Bronco in the search bar. Thank you for looking out for us Kevin.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.